Life is not always peaceful

Unknown~~~

I look up at the photos Yoongi given me. It is really Jennie Kim, the heiress of the Kim Group of Companies. A multinational company.

What should I do with her then? Hm, she is the sole heiress of the company. But if she disappears, then no one will have the company aside from me. I grin upon the idea. It is much better to target the heiress than the her parents. I am definitely going to change our plans.

Boss?

I look at one of my guards.

What is it?

I asked him.

Yoongi is already here. Should I let him in?

The guard asked and I nod at him in response. Then the door opens after a while, Yoongi enters with a huge grin on his face. I sit up straight and look at him sternly.

Why are you here again? I already paid you with the little info you gave me.

I told him and he just chuckled.

I know boss. It's just that I am going to give you another info, but this is actually a big chunk of info and I am sure you will be happy with this.

He said grinning wide at me. I gestured him to sit down.

What kind of info are you giving me this time?

I asked. He handed me an envelope. I took it and open it. I took out the photos. It was Jennie with another girl, a beautiful girl. I look at Yoongi. So what's with this pic? Does this idiot playing on me? I can't see the value of the picture. I throw it back onto the table and lean on him closer.

If you are giving me the same info. Just get out right now.

I told him, I made sure that all of the words I uttered has intensity on it. He chuckled and held his hands up high.

Relax boss. It is a new one. Sizzling hot. In fact, your partner will surely be glad to know this too.

He said. I creases my eyebrows and order him to speak up.

So remember the special agents who busted our operations in Ulsan? The guy was dead but his partner was not. And we were looking for that agent for couple of months but then we cannot get through the military's info, so we don't know the identity of that agent, and all this time we thought that was another guy.

I am intrigue now. I leaned forward to listen to him carefully. He certainly caught my attention now.

I got so lucky this time boss. I payed someone inside to look for the info and I found out that the other agent was her.

Yoongi said, pointing onto the other girl in the picture. The blonde one. I raise my eyebrow.

How can you be so sure of it?

I asked him. He grinned cockily and give me a folder. I took it and open it. The blonde girl was in a military uniform, her hair was dyed black. She is still beautiful though. The folder contains all the information regarding the woman.

Her name is Lalisa Manoban but she prefers to be called Lisa. Her real name though is Pranpriya. A Sergeant in rank. She was just released from the camp a couple of months ago and was offered to take the risky job of gathering data regarding rumors of our illegal business in the province of Ulsan, she was partnered with Kunpimook Bhuwakul who is known with the name of Bambam. And Lisa is a thai.

Yoongi said and then I look at him.

What is her connection with Jennie?

I ask him, then he smiled widely.

She is Jennie Kim's girlfriend boss.

I stared at him for a moment and then smile. I gave him a tap on the shoulder. I scan again the folder. It looks like this idiot really gathered the data we are looking for the past months. I am going to hit two birds in one stone. Jennie Kim being the heiress of the company, and Lalisa Manoban being the other agent who busted the operation of my group a couple of months ago. I am going to take my revenge. Because of her, our puppet in the province government was thrown out to jail, and we lost a huge amount of money for that huge operation.

I stand up of my seat and tap Yoongi's shoulder then look at my guards.

You know what? You really help us a lot with this info Yoongi.

I told him, then two of my guards approach him and tie his hands.

Hey boss?! What's this?!

He asks. I look at him.

Well, let's just say that you know a lot. Plus, I know you are crossing the lines with the enemies too.

His face became so pale because of what I said. And that confirms it.

I know the reason behind why you are doing that, but don't worry. I am going to spare your fiance's life.

I told him. His face got run out of blood upon hearing me and I can see that he was so scared. He's trying to free himself from the grips of my guards, but he can't. I smirk.

Unloyalty to my group will lead you to nowhere.

I told him.

B-Boss?! I am really sorry. I swear! That will be the last time I am going to do it! Spare me please!

He is begging. I turn around.

No. I already gave you a lot of chance to stop it but you just didn't. And again, I am going to spare your fiance's life so don't worry.

I told him and then signaled the guards of what to do. I went out of the room. I can hear my guards laughing and Yoongi's screaming out of pain. I took out my cigar and lit it up, then I look at the picture of Jennie being happy with Lisa. I smirk.

Now. Now. Now. Lalisa Manoban. Huh! Jennie Kim, I should plan the next step. I didn't thought that bitch would be in a relationship with a woman though. This is interesting. I can't wait any longer to show her demise.

An evil grin creep out my lips. Then I heard gunshots inside the room. Yoongi got silent, then I saw the guards pulling out the lifeless body of the traitor. I puff out the cigar and walk away. I need to speak with someone who needs this info as well. I really felt sorry for Yoongi. He is an important pawn on my game but then, he fell in love and started to sneakily stab us at our back, and starts to walk on the right path. I was suspicious of him two weeks ago because our minor operations got busted. And then, it was confirmed that he's giving out hints to the police. Oh well, I already get rid of him now, Yoongi was erased, two other problem to take care of. My biggest issue now is Jennie Kim and her girlfriend.

================

A/N :

Tada! Wait there's more! 😂
Well, let's put up some thrill. What can you say? 😂
I think, I should say sorry ahead of time. 🙏✌