Lisa's Cool

Jennie's~~~

I woke up with a feeling of someone is hugging me, protectively. I opened my eyes to see Lisa soundly sleeping while I am envelope on her arms. Then, I remembered that I unconciously fell asleep while crying a while ago while telling her my worries, and as I look at her,  Lisa's warm and tight hug give me the feeling of security. I smiled. I move closer to her and hug her tight.

Baby?

I look up to see those beautiful pair of brown orbs looking at me. I smiled at her.

Did I woke you up babe? I'm sorry.

I told her. She kiss me on my forehead and hug me tighter.

No. Are you feeling good now?

She ask me worriedly. I hum my response.

That's good. Don't cry again alright?

Lisa told me. I look up to see her face. She smile at me sweetly and I nodded. There was a comfortable silence between us now. No one dare to speak up. I don't want to say anything either anyway. Until I remembered the neighbors who helped me out this morning.

Lisa?

I call out her attention. She looks at me and hum in response.

Did you help all of your neighbors here? I mean, I haven't told you a while back but Mrs. Song asked a certain Mr. Nam to help us about that car, and then Mr. Nam asked his neighbors to help out. What did you do to them?

I ask her, I am curious what did she do to those people for them to help me. She look at me and then gestured as if thinking, she smiled afterwards.

Well, Mr. Nam is a fruit vendor right?

Lisa ask me, I nodded.

Hm, when I went here I always bought fruits from his store and he was bothered by some delinquents at night. You know, some gangs who ask money from every store they want. I was on my way going home here when I saw them scaring the old man. They actually had knife with them. As you see, people here doesn't want to meddle with those kind of situation. They're scared. And since I am a good samaritan..

She look at me with a grin on her face. I smirk at her.

I helped him. I interfered again just like what I did to Mrs. Song. So those guys looks like they were high on drugs. They attacked me and I beat them up. Police patrol came by and took them, they also wanted to take me in but Mr. Nam told those police not to do so. They just asked for my side story regarding what happened. And then, Mr. Nam was really thankful, he didn't expected me to stand out and give a hand. Well, all of the witnesses felt the same way, cause I am not from here. The old man were really thankful. It happened twice, so the second time, I already lectured those bandits when I found out they were still minor. And I think they listened cause they never bothered the old man again but I am certainly not sure if they're not doing it again but at least the old man is at peace in his phase of life now.

Lisa finish her story and giggled at the last part. I smiled. I didn't know what to say anymore. I just stare at her lovingly. Lisa give me a quick kiss.

Aren't you gonna say something like 'aw my baby is super cool' or like 'my baby is so brave'? C'mon, I want to hear it from you.

Lisa asks me. I grin at her.

Nope. I am not gonna say that. I believe that you already received a lot of praises from them so that's enough.

I told her and hug her tight. I heard Lisa groaned and when I look at her, she's pouting. Cute. I look at her amusingly.

What's with the long face baby?

I aske her innocently. She cross her arms and look away, still pouting.

I want to hear you say it.

Lisa said. I giggled.

You look like a duck.

I teasingly mock her which made her pout more and turn her back to me. Childish. I smiled and hug her.

My baby is super cool. So brave. I love you.

I blurt out which made Lisa turn to me and grin wide. I chuckled and shake my head.

=====

Lisa's~~

Jennie finally say it! I actually don't wanna brag about those kind of things or those small things I do out of kindness, I really don't tell anyone about it. But it is Jennie who asked me, who am I not to answer her?! Who?! And besides, I would definitely love to hear her say that. I grin at her.

Jennie lean closer to me, next thing I knew she's giving me passionate kisses. Her lips really makes me so addicted with it's taste. I kissed her back with the same intensity. Suddenly, I felt Jennie's hands clung onto my neck and pull me for a deeper kiss, which I did returned.

My hands seem to have their own mind cause it explores the curves of the woman who makes my heart flutters. We separate to gasps some air, cause we're running out of air.

As I look into her eyes, I can see her gorgeous cat eyes pouring all the love she felt for me. Right that moment, I wanted to tell her how much she means to me because she deserves it. But then, it may compromise my job, so I've decided to make it official once we get back in Seoul. I would never let this woman in front of me go.

I love you Lisa.

Jennie told me, I smiled. Those words really make my heart jump. In return, I kiss her. It's a gentle but still a passionate kiss.

This may not be the first time that I felt my heart in rage, but this is certainly the fastest beat my heart is making. Jennie did that. She's the only one who made me feel like my heart will explode right that moment with just saying those three words to me. Those words that pours with so much emotions.

And with these realizations, I've decided to step up what we have and pour my heart into her once the situation is already settled. I smiled at my thoughts.