Realization

Lisa's~~

I fully understand why Jennie is acting like this. I can't blame her. Everything is still unclear between us even though we shared moments together, I mean, I have not officially established anything with regards on our relationship. Yeah, I told Bambam that Jen is mine. I told other people too. I let them see how I own her but the thing is, I haven't told my parents yet about her and they will surely be surprise with the turn of events. I know she is waiting for it somehow, I can feel it. But I really wanted to make it official once we go back in Seoul. Jennie deserves the best, I really want it to be memorable.

But how did she knew about Sunmi? I haven't mentioned her name before. And where on earth did she got those questions awhile back?

Babe, how did you knew Sunmi?

I asked. She look away.

I-I..check on your phone. I saw it buzzed and theres a lot of messages. I got curious, so I read it. I'm sorry.

Jennie told me. I stare at her for a moment. One thing I don't like, is someone checking my things or whatnot, it makes me feel untrusted. I sighed and stood up.

You know I don't like it if someone touch any of my belongings without my permission right?

I ask her and sighed. I saw her nod.

I am just really curious. You know I love you and I don't want to share you with anyone else, but when I saw those unregistered numbers and Sunmi's name, I can't help myself but get jealous.

Jennie explained her side. My brows creases, unregistered numbers? I took my phone and scroll to the messages Jennie is mentioning about.

I got stiffened for a moment there. I do not know who is the other unknown number but I do know who is the other one. I took a deep breath. After all these years I've been through? And how did she found out my contact number though? No Lisa! Don't ever think of that woman again, you have Jennie now, don't look back and just stay with Jennie, your present, she is all that matters. My inner self is reminding me. I took a deep breath, sometimes it's good that you have your inner self to remind you of the important things. I smiled and shook my head.

I look at the woman who is accusing me of cheating a while ago and I saw Jennie playing with her own fingers. She's cute whenever she do that. She look at me, giving me her worried look.

Are you..are you mad?

Jennie asks. I stare at her for a moment. I hold her hands and kiss her on the forehead.

I am not. How can I be mad if you are so cute like that huh? You know that's illegal Jennie Kim. Acting cute when you did something!

I teases her. She smiled at me, showing her gummy smile. And hug me tight.

I don't want you to be mad at me Lisa. That's the last thing, I ever wanted to happen.

Aw. Jennie is so sweet. I can feel her sincerity with those words. I return her tight hug. We pulled apart for a moment and stare with each others eyes.

You will be leaving me any moment from now. So be careful. And go back with me safely, ok Manoban?

Jennie muses. I smile at her.

Of course Kim. I'll be very careful and will surely return home safe and sound. While Bam and I are not home, always remember what I told you. Don't ever go out. Alright?

I asked her and Jennie nods at me. All smiling. I lean down to kiss her small lips. But when I parted myself from her, I saw her pouting. I chuckled.

What now Miss Kim?

I ask. She pouts her lips more and didn't say anything. She's trying to reach my lips but I carefully dodging her. She stops and cross her arms. I then, recieved a pinch from her. I giggled.

You are so mean!

Jennie said. I laugh at her. I know why she's saying that. I snake my arms around her small waist and look at the magnificent cat eyes in my entire life. I can hear my heart going badump-badump loudly again.

I am not mean babe.

I told her and cross the gap between our lips. Jennie's arms embrace my neck and return my kisses.

I can feel myself being heated up because of Jennie. She's driving me crazy and I can feel her asking for a much intense kiss.

We parted ourselves and gasps some air.
We kiss again and it's deeper. Realizing that we'll not be together for more than an hour make me want to do more. My hands has it's own mind again, travelling the sculpted body of Jennie Kim. I heard her soft moan whenever I touch her skin.

Gosh! I wanted to make her mine now. Freaking mine! We parted our lips again. That's intense kissing. I stare at her eyes. Right at this moment, I realize that what will happen later on the event may turn out bad if any case, the things we set up don't go according to plan. I am not saying that I'm not gonna make it if something terrible happens, but it's better to expect the worst case scenarios. And with that being said, I realize, I may not have any chance again to see her and tell her those words that I know she'd been dying to hear from me from the beginning of this relationship we have. Ever since she fall in love with me, and ever since I realized that I felt the same way.

I love you Jennie.

Those words escaped from my mouth. I know I wanted to make everything special for her but then, with what I am going to do later made me realize that it's better to say it now or never. I saw Jennie got stiffened. She just stared at me. She didn't reacted.

Ugh, babe? Are you okay?

I carefully ask her. I cursed at myself when I saw tears starts to roll down from her beautiful eyes.

Oh god. I'm sorry! Don't cry baby!

I said. Jennie then tiptoed, kiss me and hug me so tight. I kiss her back. She is still crying. I wipe her tears away.