Dorks

Before I make a step of revenge to Jennie, my mother already informed me that she's no longer at the house. Someone fetched her after they had lunch. I overslept. I frowned. And I am pitying myself for not hitting her at least so we could get even. Well, there is still next time.

Jennie is cute Lisa. Your mom is treating her own so better be kind to her when she comes back or else, mom might get angry.

Rosie said while applying another ointment on my bruised face. Jisoo nodded while sipping her choco drink.

Comes back? The hell would I welcome her back? She's annoying. She hit me hard. She accused me of being pervert! She slap me hard! And you want me to be kind towards her? No. No. No!

Jisoo laughed at me.

But you did touched her. You were laying on the ground, her body on top of you. And I saw you, you moved your hand to feel her boobies! Pervert Lisa-yah!

I blushed. But no way I would let someone call me pervert! I defended my self.

I am just curious what's blocking my eye sight you know? And I never thought it was her boobies! It was just an accident. But she started it. Not me.

Jisoo still laughed at me. And I notice Rosie, looking inside her shirt. What is she checking on?

Is mine soft too? Or Jennie's softer?

I jump when Rosie place my right hand on her chest and made me grab her boobies. What the heck with this fella?! I immediately pull away from her.

The fuck Rosie! Why would you let someone touch it?! I am getting goosebumps! Jeez!

I said rolling my eyes. And Jisoo came near at me. She has this personality to imitate what she saw, so right when I saw her that she wants to grab my hand. I instantly walk away!

Noooo! Don't Jisoo-yah! Don't ever imitate what Rosie did. Seriously? What's going on with you two? Suddenlybwanting me to grab yours? And then what? You'll accuse me of being oervert too?! Jeez! You're getting weird lately. Insanely weird.

Jisoo pouts at me. And put her hands across her chest.

Why Lisa-yah? You don't want to touch me? I also have boobies you know. I think it's soft too.

She said that while caressing her own chest! I put my palm on my own face! This is sometimes sickening!

But I want you to touch it Lisa.

Rosie said.

Mine too Lisa-yah. Don't worry, I won't let Dalgomie bite you..

It was Jisoo.

Holly molly?! They want me to touch them?! Are they out of their mind already? Never did I dreamt of touching them anyway.

They are coming near me. I stand up and walk away from them.

Stop it! Why would I touch you guys? Look, what happened last night was an accident. And yes, I touched Jennie but it wasn't on purpose. I am no pervert! Not even thinking about being one, so please stop.

They fix theirselves and just sit on my bed looking at me. I place my hands on my waist.

Now, stop acting weird. Stop acting like a child. Alright?

I smiled at them.

Rosie and Jisoo look at each other and their face is telling me that they have something to say.

What? Do you want to tell me anything guys?

I asked. They did not answer.

C'mon. We've been friends for quite long. No secrets right? Something is bothering the two of you. Care to spill it out? Rosie? Jisoo unnie?

I asked them. And Jisoo look shocked. Ah yeah, I seldom call her unnie, I only do that if I want her to tell me the truth.

Lisa-yah..I..we..uhm..

It's Jisoo.

What is it unnie? You can tell me anything you know.

I asked.