The Plan

Lisa's~~~

I still can't believe we are close to saving Jennie. That I am close to seeing her again. I just finished talking to Ten and Sorn about the situation. I still remembered everything happened back then to Irene's condo.

I am still groggy when I woke up but I am surely awake by the fact that Irene confessed everything to me and to Seulgi. When I heard about it, I feel like my blood became alive. Who wouldn't? It's a step closer to Jennie.

Lis, what should we do?

It was Seulgi. Seulgi? I am wondering why she was here though. I mean, I get it. I ask her to follow Irene but why until here? That's because of you dumbass! My inner self speak out. Oh yeah, I was unconcious last night.

I am thinking. Their hideout might be heavily guarded. Right Irene?

I ask Irene. Irene nods at me.

That's right. I came there twice. And there are really a lot of guys that looks like they're not gonna let anyone escape that area alive.

Irene said. I nodded.

We have to think on a way how to get Jennie out of that place. We also need to know the surrounding, get familiarize.

I said. Seulgi nods at me.

I'll have someone to check the area.

Seulgi said.

Alright. We need to inform Ten and Sorn about this. We have to came up with a solid penetration and escape plan.

I told them, they both nodded. Then I remembered the call I got yesterday.

Irene, do you think someone might follow us here?

I ask her. She shook her head.

I don't think so. I strictly told them that no one should invade my privacy, meaning this place. They both agreed to it.

She said. I look at Seulgi.

Did you see someone following us last night Seulgs?

I ask her. She think for a moment and creases her brows.

I think I saw a black car in the middle of our cars all through the way here, it's heavily tinted but then it went straight and pass by this building.

Hm, that might be from them. Taehyung and Jin might agreed to Irene but they might also kept their eyes on her. Smart ass guys.

Alright. They might still keep an eye on you Irene. So it would be better if we all act normal.

I said.

But they should never know that you are with us Seulgi. And that you already confessed everything to us Irene.

I told both of them. Irene nodded. I saw Seulgi hold Irene's hand and give her a warm smile. This is a first time that Irene did not complaint about it. And also the first time that Irene is not clinging onto me. I smirk at them. Perhaps, something wonderful happened. I remembered what I heard last night. I might not be just dreaming about it. There were moanings outside the room but I was so drunk that I did not get myself to check on it. And perhaps, it was certainly real, looking at the way this two interact now, I chuckled. It's a good thing though. I stood up.

Alright lovebirds, I'll go ahead. And just a reminder, act as what they want you to do, as if something did really happen between us Irene. If they asked you how? Just let them know you moaned a lot.