Jennie's In the Plan

Lisa's~~

Buddy, I think we got lotsa photos to submit already.

Bambam said taking my attention away from the pizza I am eating deviously. Jennie on the other hand, is still with us. And she is just quiet ever since the argument we had this morning. We haven't talk yet. I look at Bambam who is checking the photos on our cameras.

We have to print the important ones Bammie.

I said and check my camera. There's a lot of photos with the Congressman and other politicians.

Yeah, I know. But I think all of this are important dude. You see, almost everything in the photos are crucial. We can't just delete these treasures. I got an idea! Why don't you asked them a much higher pay? Since we are being extra on taking care of this spy thing job.

Bambam suggested. I stare at him and roll my eyes.

Idiot. We are payed more than enough already. Remember, the payment I have told you will make you extra rich for 3 months and yet they are giving us more than that. And besides, I can't do that. I don't want to.

I explained to Bambam. Sometimes, this guy is greedy with money. Oh well. I can't blame him though. I look at Jennie, she's staring at me. Her cat looking eyes are omitting suspicious looks towards me and Bambam.

What? Don't look at us as if we are doing illegal things.

I casually told Jennie.

Whatever perv!

She just answered me and rolled her eyes. What? Did she really called me a perv? I creased my glorious forehead.

I am not a perv! And may I remind you, who is looking at me yesterday as if they are doing me on their mind without even blinking? Is it me? Is it?

I mockingly asked Jennie. I saw her face gotten red. I smirked.

Now who is perv here babe?

I asked again. She frown her face and turn back to her food. Ok, I win!

I don't get what's happening between you two. But are you pertaining to Jennie?

Bambam asked. I punched him in the arm. I look at Jennie who is getting redder.

Ouch! That hurt Lis! I am just asking you know. I just got curious.

I give him a killing stare and he just shrugged his shoulder. Sometimes Bambam is really an idiot.

You're not in the topic Bam. It's just me and Jennie.

I said firmly. Bambam laugh at me.

Gettin' possessive my Lalisa? Haha I like it.

Bambam said and he put his arm on my shoulder then look at Jennie who has a sour face while looking at me and Bammie.

I don't know, but I shrugged off Bambam's arm. He looks really amuse at my reactions.

Well, anyway, I have some info from my rats Lis. Two of our targets were a regular patron at a club in the eye of the city. They go there regularly, and meaning to say that's everynight dude!

I look at Bambam. He got my full attention.

How did you got those info? And are your rats reliable?

I asked him. He nodded and take out a small envelope from his bag and handed it to me.

Take a look at those pics. Nothing to worry, my sources are reliable.

I didn't answered him. I took out the photos from the envelope and I clearly recognizes the faces of our targets, not just the big ones but it looks like half of the people involved in the illegal acts. I smiled.

Alright. We can work our ass there at the club and take whatever shots we can have.

I told Bambam. He nodded and sipped his cola.

That is what I am thinking. However, we need another hand there. Cause you know, I'll be planting gps tracking device on one of their car. And then you take the photos and vids. Do you want me to call those two?

Bambam asked. I look at him. He is pertaining to Tenten and Sorn. I gave him a questioning look.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention they tried contacting you but looks like they still have you old number, so they just called me yesterday. And they are currently here in Korea. They're just in the neighboring province. I am sure they would love to be part of this action.

Bambam said, but I can clearly see the sadness in his eyes. Well, who wouldn't. After all these years. He is still in love with Sorn, but the latter is already engaged with Tenten. And both of them are friends. I tap his shoulder.

Nah. We can ask for their help some other time. And besides we have another company here who is willing to help us out.

I said and then look at Jennie.

Well, Jennie. We talked about me giving you a job yesterday right? And I haven't thought of anything until now. So, let me give you this special task.

Jennie look at me in disbelief. Her face says she is not accepting it. But she keeps her mouth shut.

Well, not a bad idea Lisa. But you sure to let your girl take part with this?

Bambam asked me. I nodded.

Yep. She can do it. Now we just have to explain to her every details. Talk about our plan. And execute it. I wanted to go back to Seoul already.

I said while stretching my long arms up in the air.

Lisa. I know I agreed with this job thingy but you know I don't have----

Jennie said but I cut her off.

No. You already agreed. And nothing to worry. What I am giving you is an easy task. And we will practice everything so there'll be no mistake.

I said with authority. I saw her look annoyed but looks like she is restraining herself. Well, even if she say no, she can't do anything since she asked me a favor.

Alright, if that is the case. Well, then we should plan everything here on.

Bambam said. I nodded at him.