The Kim's and Seulgi

Lisa's~~~

This is surely one of the most nerve racking meeting I will be attending. Imagine meeting your girlfriend's parents without her, I mean, with her being gone, missing. My emotions and thoughts were mixed up. Sighed. I received a call a while ago on where to go and someone from the Kim's household fetch me. And here I am, waiting inside a presidential suite in a 5 star hotel. Great!

I straighten up when I heard the door opens. A beautiful woman and a handsome man enters the room with their butler. My palms were sweating. The woman is so elegant while walking and the man is so dignified. I feel like I don't belong here because of their powerful aura. Jennie surely gets her looks from both of them, cause she possesses elegance and dignified look. I stood up and bow down to them.

Stop that Lisa. C'mon, have a seat.

Jennie's mom said. I followed her.

It's truly an honor to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

I said. Jennie's dad is quiet. Her mom smile at me.

Don't be too formal Lisa. Just call me mom or mommy. After all, Jennie is surely wanted to have you.

Jennie's mom said, I smiled at her. But I got nervous again when Mr. Kim spoke.

Only you darling. I will not allow her to call me dad not until she finds our daughter and marry her.

Mr. Kim said with a deep and commanding voice. I gulp. I took a deep breath and look at him. He is looking at me seriously.

I do really apologize for this situation Mr. Kim, but I will make sure to find your daughter.

I said straight to them.

And marry her in the future because I love her and that's what I intended to do before these situation came up.

I said, surely I was not able to hide my sadness with the tone of my voice. I saw how the expression of Jennie's father change. He just nodded. And Mrs. Kim, she look at me with concern and smile after. I smiled back.

Anyway, we just arrived couple of hours ago. We haven't slept yet. Do you want anything before we start?

Mrs. Kim politely ask me. I smile and shook my head.

No Mrs. Kim, I am good. Shall we start?

I ask politely. She smiles and nodded.

I told you to call me Mom, Lisa. And I will be mad if you call me Mrs. Kim again.

She said while smiling. I suddenly feel frightened. So I bow down and said my apology.

Well, we should start. Cause we have to go back again in Auckland. Mr. Bo, the folders please.

She said calling the butler's attention. Both of them started to get really serious and so do I. Mrs. Kim, show me the files inside the folders and we started from there.

=============

Seulgi's~~~~

I am contemplating whether I should call Irene and apologize or not. This is regarding the incident at the coffee shop. Sighed. I drink the shot of vodka in front of me. It's all Sorn's fault. Jeez!

That's way too deep Seulgs. Am I not in a good timing to see you today?

I look at where it came from, it is Lisa. My good friend whom I envy because the love of my life, love her. Sighed. She called me to meet up since she has a favor to ask. And so we decided to meet up at the usual place. I smiled.

No. I am just thinking of whether to call Irene or not.

I told her. Lisa chuckled.

Okay. Yeah. Sorn told me about that. And don't you think that's a good news? Irene is giving you attention now, I mean, I don't mean to offend or say any harm. But the way Sorn told me everything, that's how it looks to me.

Lisa said. I stared at her for a moment. Well, she got a point. But I think, I'll let it pass now.

Yeah. Maybe? I'll think about it later. Sorn told me everything. Do you know where Jennie is now?

I ask her. Lisa's face became serious.

Well, yeah. I already have hints on whom and where to find her. Help me with this Seulgs. I only count on you guys. Apparently, this is not just a simple kidnapping. It's planned.

Lisa told me. I got shock for a bit.

And I'll tell you everything once we meet up with Sorn and Ten tomorrow. But for  the meantime, would you follow someone for me?

Lisa ask. I nodded.

Sure. Who?

I ask her. Lisa's face has no emotion right now.

Irene.

I am stunned upon hearing the love of my life's name. Irene? Why her?

Irene? You don't mean Irene Bae don't you?

I ask, I feel like this is going to something not really good. But Lisa is serious.

Tch. Why? I mean. Why should I follow her? Well, I definitely would love that but with the way you ask? Dude, why her?

I ask. Lisa look away and ordered a shot of vodka too, drink it up before speaking.

I feel like, Irene has something to do with this. I'm sorry.

Lisa said which made me stunned and angry. I grab her by the collar of her jacket. How could her accuse my princess of such act?! The bartender and other staffs where alarmed by my sudden outburst. But Lisa gestures them that it's okay. I sit back heaving a sigh and drink another shot.

I'm sorry. But dude?! That's totally absurd! I mean, yeah I get it! Irene loves you! But she will not do something like this! I know her dude. I definitely do!

I said almost shouting. Gripping hard on the glass of liquor. Lisa took a shot of the liquor as well.

I know. And I don't meant that it was her who did it. As I was saying, I feel like she has something to do with it. If it doesn't make you feel at ease, I understand. I'll just have someone to do it instead.

Lisa said. I immediately get up my feet, took my wallet and place the bills on the counter. I am mad.

No! I will do it. And I will prove you that she has nothing to do with it.

I said before going away. I immediately went to my car. And let out a frustrated groan. Irene? No! She has nothing to do with Jennie being gone. She may be cold and savage like Jennie but she would not do something like that. They've been bestfriends for so long. I know it! I know how Irene love Lisa but getting on the point of making Jennie disappear? Kidnapped? That's impossible. Irene will never do that. She will definitely not do that. I took a deep breath. I texted Irene and ask where she is, which I immediately get a respond from her. I decided to go where Irene is without her knowing. If I wanted to prove Lisa wrong, I should start doing it now.

I immediately started the engine of my car and drive away. I am willing to let go of Irene because I know, I will never get the chance to have her affection by how I see it because it is always Lisa. But, I will not allow Lisa to accuse Irene of being a suspect for Jennie's MIA. No. Not in my salad.