Troublesome Encounter

Lisa's~

Ouch! Ouch! Hey stop it! Crap! Ouch!

I screamed! Someone is hitting me hard. I took a step backward while using my arm for protection.

Oops! I missed a step, I'm gonna fall on the ground! Jeeze! I grab the hand of the person who's hitting me continously, so I won't be alone.

I felt the hard floor on my back and the weight of this damn person.

Oh my god! Lisa!

I heard Rosie's voice near us. I opened my eyes, but I can't see clearly. A thing is blocking my view, I touched it. Wow! It is soft. Wait? Is this..is this really a..

A slap landed on my face.

What the fuck is that for?!

I asked the person above me. I am shocked there for a moment. I can see her face now. She's looking at me. A stunningly beautiful girl is sitting atop me, her hands are crossed on her chest. Her face was red. But this lady is freakingly beautiful. The girl immediately crawl back away from me.

You..you are touching my..my boobs! Pervert!

The girl cried of embarassment. Wth? Did I touched it? Oh, yeah I did but it was an accident. Pervert? Me? Jesus! I don't do perverted things! I am pure!

What?! I didn't touched it on purpose! You are on top of me and I can't see. And me? A perv? You're fucking kiddin' me lady. And who are you? The hell you're hitting me with, with that book?! Oh gosh! That's my encyclo!

I yelled at her continously. And pick up the book on the ground. This Groiler's Ency, are my collection. The nerve of this girl using this to hit me?! I furiously stare at her.

Are you alright? You're face is red! Oh my gosh, Chichu! We need to treat Lisa!

Rosie is touching my face, I feel pain. I can see her worried face, Jisoo came at me inspecting my face as well and then from inside the house, my mom came rushing in towards me.

Oh dear! What happened to you Lalisa?

I got softened by my worried mother. She's caressing my face gently.

It's fine mom. Don't worry.

I said so she would calm down. And I hear the voice of that girl. She was bowing at us now.

I am so sorry. It was my fault mom. I thought she's a robber so I hit her.

Mom? Oh, so this is Jennie? My so called sibling? Eh? I thought she's a feline at raged a while ago.

Jesus Lalisa. You should have entered at the front yard!

My dad told me. I stand up and hug both of my parents.

Sorry dad. I tried. We tried. But I don't have the key. So I thought of coming in through here to surprise you, but I guessed I am most surprised of what happened to me.

I said giving sarcasm while looking at Jennie.

She's still bowing at us.

I am very sorry Lalisa. I never intended to hurt you if I would've known it was you back then.

Oh? I can here sarcasm as well. Huh! These girl have some guts.

Before I say a word. My mom hug the bitch.

Don't worry dear. It's not your fault. Our Lalisa is just sneaky sometimes and love surprises. Girls. Dad let's go inside.

Mom said that. And what the heck? Did she just favored that bitch? I sighed. And never said a thing and of course we followed.

We were all sitting at the living area now. Jennie cannot look me in the eye. She's still looking down. Feeling sorry? That's better bitch. I smirked.

Rosie is treating my now swollen face, I got bruises all over too. The girl really smack me hard. Well, this doesn't hurt at all and it's nothing compared to what I had experienced at the camp boot before.

Jennie, Lalisa is younger than you. And dear, this is Jennie, the one I am telling you about.

Mom said while looking at me. She turns to Jisoo.

Jennie, this is Jisoo, I also treats her as my daughter since she's my Lalisa's unnie since gradeschool.

Jisoo just smile to Jennie and stay being quiet. My mom turns to Rosie.

And this is Rosie, she's just a month older than Lisa and she's a daughter to me as well. I knew her parents and I knew her since baby. Right Rosie?

My mom smiles at my chipmunk. I saw Rosie blushes and say yes.

And Lalisa, you should be apologizing to Jennie too. You just barged in at the backyard, so literally that's the first instinct.

Mom said. Giving me orders. My dad is just quiet.

What? Why would I do that mom? This is my home. I am the one who's hurt here, not her. I didn't do something wrong anyway. I can go inside using the backdoor, it's my house.

I said.

You should still need to do so. She is now your unnie.

It was mom. Unnie? The only unnie I have is Jisoo. I don't want another unnie.

But mom..!

My mom silents me.

We didn't taught you to be rude. And what I am asking you is to respect others.

Does my mom get blinded of the situation? Of what had happened? I look at my step father, he just shrugged his shoulder mouthing 'just do it'.

Alright. I am sorry unnie. I am sorry everyone. Done. I'll go to my room now. Please excuse me.

I said taking a deep sigh and bowing down on them and hurriedly stood up and walks away. Darn! I am mad.

Who the hell is this Jennie? Crap! It feels like she invades my territory already and claim my treasure without me knowing. I just can't let that happens! I just can't!

I have to do something!

I said angrily throwing my self at the bed.