Escapegoat

Jennie's~

I am currently sitting inside a coffee shop. I've been at my aunt's vacation house for almost a month now. My bodyguard is sitting on the next table.

I sighed. I am not accustomed of having a bodyguard sticking around me even before. I used to visit the mall or eat at fancy resto without someone following me around. My parents suggests it way back then, but I turned down the offer. Bodyguard will make me feel like living in a cage even more. I need freedom. I love my freedom being alone. But I don't have other choice, my aunt will not let me go outside her house without it. And I am so booored as fuck.

I look outside. A familiar person caught my attention. I sit up straight.

Isn't it Lisa? And she is with a guy. Would that be her boyfriend? The girl has some good taste. The guy beside her is actually good looking. What is she doing here anyway?

Those were the questions in my mind. Perhaps she's with her parents and they are on vacation. Thinking that Lisa is with her family on this place makes me excited. I wanted to see my second parents and nevermind their daughter, and perhaps they could help me too. I smiled at the thought.

I turn around to look at my bodyguard. He is busy reading a newspaper. I didn't say a word, I quickly stand up and walk outside. After getting out of the shop, I run towards Lisa.

Miss Kim! Wait! Where are you going?!

I heard my bodyguard called for me. But I did not turn back, I run faster.

Oh no!

I blurt out. Lisa is getting inside a black car, so I ran faster towards her. Lisa is now my chance to get away from where I am right now. Her parents will surely welcome me back.

I am already approaching her, just few steps. C'mon Jennie!

Lisa!

I called her name, she turns around and look at me. I am just a few steps away from reaching her when I tripped!

I expected to fall down the ground but I didn't. A strong hands catch and saved me. A pair of hands was engulfing my waist. And when I look up, a pair of deep set brown eyes are gazing towards me with awe. A cute prominent nose and a cherry plump lips. It was Lisa! She was looking down on me. Our face are just few centimeters away. Oh no! Looking up to her is a very wrong move. I gulped. I can smell her cool sweet vanilla scent.

That moment, I feel my heart is on a race track. Never did I imagined that Lisa is this gorgeous up close.

Do you like what you are looking at?

She asked, and I saw her smirked at me. I pulled away from her.

No!

I denied it. She grinned at me.

Really? Isn't it like you are trying to melt me the way you stare at me a while ago? I bet you found me gorgeous. Well. I am informed already.

My cheeks heats up. So cocky!

I didn't find you gorgeous monkey! I am just suprised you saved me there.

I said while keeping my hands crossed on my chest. Can I just take back my description of her? She's not gorgeous! She's a cocky monkey!

She just shrugged her shoulder and ignored me.

Miss Kim. Are you hurt?

It was my bodyguard. I look at him.

Stop right there. Don't bother me. I need to talk to this person.

I ordered him. He immediately obeyed me.

That's rude. You should have answered his question first. The guy is just concern you know.

Lisa lectured me. I gave her a sly glance. She just shrugged her shoulder and turn her back on me.

Oh no. She's leaving. I need her. I grab her by the hand, she look surprised.

I..uh..I need your help.

I shyly told her. She faced me. Waiting for what I will say.

Can I join you and your boyfriend? I mean, can I go to your house again? I missed them. Your parents.

I said without looking at her. But my eyes betrayed me. Cause after a few seconds, I am already staring at her gorgeous eyes. Her eyes is so deep. I can feel my heart beats fast again. Gosh! What is happening to me now? I can't believe those eyes can make me flutter. She just looks at me and smirked.

Look Jennie, first of all. I don't have a boyfriend. Second, for the sake of my mom and dad, you can go to our house without even asking me.

My hope was getting hyped up. I smiled a little.

Are they here? Can you take me there?

I asked her. She stares at me for a second and laugh.

Why would I do that? You're grown up lady. And no, they are not here. Not with me. Our house is too far from here, so meaning to say, if you wanted to visit my parents, have your way. And besides, I have important things to do. So I will take my leave now.

As Lisa is about to go inside the car, I grab her hand again. I won't let her go, not yet.

Is that so? Then take me with you! I know, you don't like me. But please help me get out of here.

I said desperately. I don't really care if I sound like begging her. I don't mind at all. I just want to get out of here and have the life I had, the freedom I love.

Lisa, what's going on?

The guy from the car is approaching us, the same guy who is with Lisa a while ago. He is good looking.

Oh, what is this? A lover's quarrel? You didn't told me that you brought your girlfriend here.

Girlfriend? Lover's quarrel?

Bammie stop that. She's not my girlfriend. And we're not lovers.

Lisa answered him. And an idea popped up my head.

I hugged her. She was shocked of what I did. As well as the guy infront of us.

Why? Are you going to deny me after all Lisa? You always do that. You always deny your girlfriend!

Lisa was stiffened of what I did. Shocked! It's my chance.

I am going with you!

I said. And immediately get inside the car. Lisa is still in disbelief.

The guy followed me and took the driver's seat.

Look Jennie! I don't know what's going on with you, but get out of the car.

Lisa said from the outside of the backseat.

No! No! No!

I said stubbornly. Lisa was about to say something when the guy in front spoke to her.

C'mon Lis, we need a work to do. Let her be for a moment. We'll be late on the first stop. Whatever your problem with your girl, talk about it later.

Bammie said that with teasing look that make Lisa annoyed. I grin. Oh! I need to thank this guy he saved me. I smiled at him. I'll give my thanks later on. Meanwhile, Lisa is giving me death glares as she sits on the passengers seat. She's looking at me from the rear view mirror.

I smiled at her triumphantly. She squinted and look away. The car engine started. Way to go Jen! I congratulated my self. I look at the view outside we're getting far away. Hello to the world again Jennie! I smiled.