Confusion

Lisa's~~

I stormed out of the kitchen immediately after Jennie confessing her feelings. I run to my room and lean on the door. My heart is pumping real hard that I can clearly hear the sound of it!

Fuck! Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel happy knowing that and at the same time embarrassed that a fine lady like her confessed to me? Oh man! I don't know how to react properly with that.

She might think I am being rude! Shit!

I said to myself. I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom.

Relax man. You are Lalisa Manoban. Calm down and think straight.

I said while looking at my reflection on the mirror. But then, my heart is still racing. It won't just shut the fuck up. Well who could think straight after that? Who?! And I decided to take a shower. I'd better get our job done for today so we can relax. This past days I felt like riding a roller coaster because of the happenings between me and Jennie.

How can you not be startled when you met and hated each other on the same time and then suddenly you two get along, you playing her savior, and then you kissed passionately and big revelation was she confessed her feelings to you? Like how can you react with that normally?

It's not that I am not used to it, but it was Jennie! And she's so fucking pretty. So sexy. So alluring. So tempting. So cute. So adorable. I massaged my temple. I am praising Jennie on my mind so much that my head starts to hurt and feels like it will bursts because of what I am thinking Jennie is.

I walk out of the room and heard Bambam and Jennie talking. I can't clearly understand what are they talking about but I don't like it, especially when it looks like they are getting along.

Bammie! C'mon. Fix yourself already and we're getting out. We need to get some things remember.

I annoyingly told him. He look at my direction and gave me a wide grin and a wink before he left running.

Jennie look at me with her mesmerizing cat eyes that can make an ice melt. I look away and decided to stay at the living room. But then Jennie followed me.

We're sitting far from each other. It was awkward because no one dares to speak. My heart is racing again. I keep my eyes away from her but I can clearly see her on my peripheral vision.

Jennie was about to say something that it startled me so I stand up immediately without hearing her words.

We'll be gone for hours and be back probably at dawn already so don't wait for us.

I said and left her there. Once I stepped outside. I let a deep breath out. What am I doing? I literally stormed out again. My phone beeps.

Hey! Your babies are here. Get it already.

I smiled. Alright, I'll be busy on the coming days.

My thought was interrupted when I heard Bambam rushing outside but went inside again. I panic a bit. What on earth did he forgotten? I started to walk inside when I heard Bambam talking.

I made my steps larger but I wasn't able to catch what he was saying to Jennie.

Bambam! Kunpimook Bhuwakul!

I called him on his real name. He stormed out of the house feeling nervous. I glared at him and didn't say a word.

======

Hey Lis..

Bambam called my attention. I just gave him a cold look. He looks tensed, well he knows me very well and he knew what will happen if I call him on his real name.