Straightening things up

I literally woke up real sore. After the 3rd time we made love, we fall asleep but then morning came, and Lisa couldn't contain herself so we did it again and we ended up staying in the room the whole day. Plus, Lisa keep on asking me why I kept myself busy on the phone the past days, so I gave her the reason behind and she just couldn't stop laughing at me. I remembered her saying that she wanted to meet Chaehee and thank her though, if you get what I mean then you're a genius. Kidding!

What's with the smile Jen?

Chaehee ask. I look at her and give her my wide smile.

I am just so happy Chae! That's all.

I told her and I saw her grin. She sit at the chair in front of me.

Yeah. You haven't told me anything yet, aside from you are so happy. And may I say, you are extremely beautiful today my dear cousin. I mean your vibe is so different. Care to share what had happened?

She asks. I face her and stop reading the documents on my desk. I grin at her.

Well, I may say, we already did it!

I uttered those words feeling proud of myself. She stares at me for a couple of minutes and then laugh hard afterwards. I raise my eyebrows and cross my arms in front of my chest. What's the problem of this gal?

Done laughing now? Is there something funny on what I've said?

I seriously asked her. Chaehee surrendered her hands in the air and chuckled.

No. There's none of course. I am just laughing the way you say it. Proud Jennie Kim indeed. So, when are my nephews and nieces going to be born in this universe?

Chaehee asks. I smiled at her and my cheeks got flustered a bit.

Well, I don't know yet. But, a wedding would be good to have first don't you think?

I ask her. She smiled and give me a thumbs up.

I should meet her soon Jen. I can't wait to see your girlfriend.

Chaehee said that made me smile. I am sure my favorite cousin will have a good time with my favorite girl in the world.

=====================

Jisoo's~~~

I don't know if I am going to be happy or iritated. Jennie and Lisa don't talk to each other so I am accompanying Jennie and Rosé is accompanying Lisa. But I think, that's a wrong idea.

So the lover's actually had a fight because of Lisa. She never stops teasing Jennie for god knows what could be the reason cause they won't tell us. And then, Jennie ended up calling me and Rosé coming here is just a pure coincidence since she was just passing by a pastry shop when I saw her.

I look at the two youngsters, they were giggling over something on Rosé's phone, and Jennie? She's obviously not liking it, and I do feel the same.

Hey Jendeukie.

I called her. I gave her a pet name because she is so clingy with Lisa. She look at me looking so annoyed.

How about surrendering your white flag to Lisa?

I asked her. She look at me and I can see that her face got flustered.

I already did unnie. Actually, I surrendered it a couple of times to her.

I creases my eyebrows. Surrender a couple of times? What is this gal talking about? Could it be that she's talking about the other flag?

You are not talking about the other "flag", aren't you?