Deserving

"You cannot be the bottomest top Manoban!"

Seulgi expressed.

"You have to make a move Paboyah!"

Jisoo said.

"Lis, when are we going to do it? Everything is already settled right?"

Rosé asked. I sighed.

"Don't pressure me guys ok? Everything is already settled. All I am waiting for is for my parents to be back here in Korea."

I told them.

"When are they going back?"

It was Jisoo.

"Perhaps a day or two?"

I answered. I saw their excitement toned down a bit. Can't help it though.

"Ok Lis. Hm, I believe we already settled everything but it's better if we run down all the details to make it all perfect."

It was Rosé. I smiled at her. Jisoo look at her lovingly while Seulgi is still cringey. I chuckled.

We check again the list of the things I need for my proposal.

"Oh, have you talked to her parents?"

Seulgi asked. I scratched the back of my neck.

"That's the last thing I am going to do. Actually, I already have an appointment with Mr. Kim, so I will talk to him later."

My friends suddenly became quiet.

"Why?"

I asked creasing my eyebrows. Suddenly Rosé sobs, followed by Seulgi and Jisoo. What the heck is going on with this three? Like seriously? Jisoo approach me and hug me tight.

"So proud of you being braver day by day. Parents of the person you love is the scariest of them all paboyah, do you know that?"

Jisoo asks. I shake my head to answer no. Then, Seulgi reach out to me.

"You are the bravest soul right now Lis. I salute you."

Seulgi gave me a salute.

"Goodluck Sargeant."

Then, Rosé took my hand and squeezes it.

"We are bestfriends and I never know that you will be this brave to asks for Jennie unnie's hands from her father. This is the most right thing you've done so far Lis. Get her dad's permission and we will help you with everything again."

I smiled. I hugged all three of them. This three are the most adorable friends I have.

"Thank you guys. So much. I don't know what will I do without you. I love you."

I said sincerely and smiled with them.

"Yuck. So cheesy Manoban."

Seulgi cringe. We laugh. Alright Lisa, get all your courage and brace yourself for your talk with the father of the woman you love the most. My inner self speak up.

============

I am getting really nervous. I've only talk to Jennie's parents once or twice but all of those were just casual talks with my parents of course. Our parents get along well. But that's a different story of me getting along with her parents, especially with her dad because I know her mom likes me. I sighed. I feels like throwing up.

"Miss Manoban?"

I look up to see who called me. I saw the secretary. Oh yeah, I am at their company here in Seoul since Mr. Kim said that he will be in Seoul today for a company meeting as well, so I took the opportunity to have an appointment with him today after his morning meetings. I stand up. The secretary stared at me for a moment. I fake a cough.