Unexpected Visitor

Rosé's~~~

The other day and today was not really good for me. Lisa rejected all of my calls and went home the following day. And later on, we're informed that she slept with Joy. Man, that was heartbreaking for me.

And today, I can't go to work due to the sadness, bitterness and heart breaking events that took place within just 48 hours. I sighed.

That is so bothering. Rosé not eating her breakfast?

I look up to see Jisoo unnie. She doesn't feel well too, so both of us were left here in the house and only Lisa went to work.

Are you not bothered of what Lisa told us? She slept with Joy!

I asked her. Jisoo unnie seems complacent about her self, I mean it looks like she no longer care about Lisa. And I am wondering why the sudden change, though I have not confirmed it yet to her.

I am bothered. That is why I am here.

She casually said. I shake my head in disagreement.

You doesn't look like you care too much for her unnie. Have you given up? Cause I would be glad if that's the case.

I frankly told her. There is no time for being a softie when I am feeling shattered. She look at me and for a second, I saw emotions pass by her eyes. Is it sadness? Confusion? I can't tell. Jisoo unnie remained silent. And I didn't talk too.

You know what? I love Lisa, but I realized that the feelings I have for her was not actually that deep enough for me to compete with you. So you could say that I already gave up.

I heard her say after a couple of minutes passed by, and I was about to stuff my spoon in my mouth when Jisoo unnie said that, and that left me hanging mouth open. I immediately put down the spoon back on the plate, and face her.

Are you serious unnie?!

I asked her. I must be mistaken. I must have heard it wrong though, even though I am silently praying for it. For the past months, I've seen how crazy she is with Lisa. How strong her will to fight me over Lisa's affection and now, she'd given up? Like, am I dreaming or what? I pinch my cheek. She chuckled at what I did to myself.

Yes, I am.

Jisoo unnie confirmed it. I face her. Alright Chaeng, 1 down. I smiled and hold Jisoo's hands. One more? I think so.

If that is the case, would you help me win her?

I asked. She stares at me and look away. And I heard her sigh, I dunno why, but I am determined to have her at my back and win Lisa.

Unnie please? Help me with her.

I pleaded cutely. She just continued eating. I sighed, it looks like she won't help me with it. I turn to my plate and eat my food.

What kind of help do you need?

I heard Jisoo unnie ask which made me look at her. I grab her hand and smiled cutely at her.

Well, I need you to ban my competitors upon seeing Lisa in the office cause there is a possibility that they might visit her, I mean Joy.

I blunty told her. She look at me as if I am out of my mind. She became quiet for a moment and took a deep breath.

Tch. Alright. I'll inform the security of the building.

Jisoo unnie said which made me smile wider. I hug her tight and unconciously kiss her in the cheeks. When I pull away from her, I can see her getting flustered. I giggled.