Mutual feelings?

Jennie's~~~

Lisa and I were sitting at the bedroom, it's already past 3am. We're home now. Bambam were with us but he dashed off to his room because he needs to do something. And Lisa told me that she wants to talk to me so here we are. At the bedroom. She told me that she doesn't want any interruption that's why she chose to talk in this room rather than having it in the living area.

But it's almost half an hour and she never said a word. I am curious of what does she wants to talk about. Well whatever it is, that's fine. Cause I still feel happy about what happened back at the dressing room of the club. Lisa initiated the hug, that's first time, and her worried face plus her scary face that looks like she's really going to kill someone who ever touch me back there. That made me feel important to her, I really don't care if I am just thinking that way and never consider other reason or if I look like assuming things but as long as Lisa showed me her concern made my heart so happy that I couldn't ask for more. But this silence is eating us.

Jennie..

Lisa..

We both uttered each other's name at the same time and we stared at each other for a moment.

Lisa took a deep breath.

I..I actually wanted to talk about your confession if you don't mind..

Lisa told me. I am a bit shock. Now, she wanted to talk about it when it happened a week ago already. But I definitely wanted to know what her answer with that so I nodded.

Yeah? What about it?

I asked.

You see..I mean first of all, I am sorry for leaving you just like that. Second, for avoiding you. Third, for kissing you.

I didn't say a word.

I am not really like that, I mean I give answers right away when someone confesses their feelings towards me.

She look at me and then look away. I can see her fidgeting her fingers. I smiled. She looks like a kid to confess about what she did wrong.

But to tell you frankly, I..

Lisa didn't continue. I look at her patiently waiting. I saw her close her eyes and stared at me.

I don't know how you affect me. My mind went black and..

I urged her to talk more. I am getting excited already on where this conversation will lead us to.

Crap!

Lisa cursed. I look at her. Ok, what just happened? I flinch when she hold my hands.

I like you perhaps Jennie. I am not really sure yet but I want to give it a try. I-It's just that I really don't know yet. I am still confused.

Lisa told me, she lowered her head. She said she likes me right? Even though she's not really sure yet, I am happy to know that. I show her my gummy smile. And hug her tight.

I am happy Lisa! I really am. It doesn't matter if you're not 100% sure yet at least you feel the same way. Leave it to me.

I said. I felt her hands embrace me too. Wow. Just wow! This might be one of the highlights of my messy life as of the moment. I pull away from her and look her in the eye.

So, let me take care of us. I'll make sure you'd feel 100% too.

I told her. She nods at me and smile. The sweetest smile I've seen she gave me.