Back to Seoul

I have prepared everything I needed. I am prepared to see Lisa and explain everything to her. I sighed while looking at her photo.

What will be her reaction when she sees me? Possibly she is mad. I left without saying anything. I mean, she doesn't know why I was no longer there, in our house. But I guess, meeting her and being with her will be difficult and it will be different this time, there might be other people who would not let us be together again, I sighed. I remembered my conversation to the person I hired to check what happened to Lisa.

"Miss Kim, I already found her. And I want to let you know that she's alive. According to my source, her partner who's known by the name Bambam passed away due to the previous work they had, which I presumed that you know what it is. Anyway, she works for Kim's Enterprise, which is owned by Kim Jisoo, her friend. She is a photographer and a part time model." The guy I hired said and give me an envelope.

"There are photos taken yesterday. Also included there are her address at work and home." The guy said, I took out the photo.

My eyebrow creases when I saw Lisa with a group of people inside a bar, she's sitting and seems like having a conversation with a pretty girl. She looks happy. I felt a pang in my chest. Does Lisa forgotten about me now? I browse the other photo, but the last photo catch my attention. It is Lisa with the same girl on the first photo but there is Irene, sitted with her. What on earth is Irene doing there with Lisa? Why did she not informed me that she know her?

"That's all I have gathered Miss Kim. Would you like me to spy on her more?" The guy asked. I shake my head.

"No. These will be enough. I'll be flying back to Seoul the next day anyway. So, thank you." I told him and handed a white envelope as a payment. He bowed at me and left.

I don't know how many times I have took a deep breath. I have sent Irene an email but she have not responded to it yet. It is really a puzzle to me why she is included in the picture.

And who could be that pretty lady, Lisa is talking with? Darn. I really have to go back to Seoul and win Lisa back. I'll be flying back to Seoul tomorrow and I'll be meeting Chaehee first. And I think I'll be needing her help.

Honey, is everything ready?

I turn around to see my mom. I smiled at her.

Yes mom.

My mother look at the envelope on my side table. Oh crap. My inner self curse. I was about to get it but my mother took it and saw the photos and she looked at me.

When was this taken?

I can sense concerned on her voice.

Yesterday mom.

I told her. I look away. I don't want her to see my face and read my emotions.

If the person you love has started to like somebody else, would you give up?

I look at her. That's so sudden. I mean, does mom wants me to give up on Lisa? No way! My inner Jennie frantically answered.

No!

I blurted out. Which my mother giggled and hold my hand. I blush upon my own answer.

That's right. Don't give up on her yet, not until you explained everything. Not until she say that she's no longer in love with you.

I smiled at what my mother said. She's right. I'm not gonna give up on Lisa. I have to explain my side and tell her that I love her, and if she says that she's no loneger in love with me, I think that's the time that I will accept defeat. But I do hope, that it wouldn't happen, cause I know, I could never imagine my life without her.