In trouble

Jennie POV~

I am already at our house. I left France as soon as I packed my things after receiving my father's order. Sighed. I am back at our mansion. Our lonely mansion. Yeah. It's lonely here. Aside from our servants there's no one else. And they would refuse to talk to me if not given permission by my dad. I let myself fall down the bed. I look around and stared blankly at the ceiling.

I feel empty. This is annoying!

I got up quickly and decided to take a shower. The hot shower is not easing the emptiness I feel inside. It's not even melting the ice inside my heart. I always had this, but when? Yeah, I remembered now. I used to be left alone with the nanny, with the servants, my parents were always busy with work and stuff. Aside from their marriage, funny but they are also married with their job. I always felt lonely. I even felt much when I learned my mother had miscarriage after given birth to me. My dad is a prideful man, so basically he wanted to have a son like him and unfortunately, they have to stick with me since mom had lost the ability to bear a child anymore.

After taking a bath, I just wear an elegant red silk robe. I stared at my own reflection. I am Jennie Kim, I am rich. I am beautiful. I am powerful. Yes. That's right. Since, I am rich, I fill my emptiness with the desire to travel the world. But I did not achieved anything..

I am still empty. Just like this expensive robe.

A cup of tea caught up my attention. And there's a letter beneath that. I sipped the hot tea and read the letter,

Once you're done. We'll be waiting at the library. We need to discuss something to you.

Mom

I put it back on the table. My curiousity is getting hyped up. My parents never bothered me before. So this must be really something huh. I better hurry so I could travel to Hawaii and meet Irene there.

========

I am in great shocked after hearing what my parents told me. I can't even say a word. Right. It feels like my whole world has been shattered.

Do you hear us Jennie? You have to fly back to Korea. Your aunt Soo-kwan will take care of you there.

I did not answer my father. I am lost for words. My mom, hold my hands, and she's teary eyed.

We're very sorry about this honey. But your dad and I will make sure to fix things out here so for the mean time, stay with your aunt in Korea. You'll be much safer there.

I don't know anymore. I don't even know who the hell is my aunt Soo-kwan. I don't remember any of our relatives in Korea. Sighed. This is so annoying. But I have to obey them. And this is something serious. My mom never got teary eyed infront of me before. And my dad is extra gloomy while staring outside the big window of the library. Oh well. I'll be travelling again. Fine.

Alright. If that's what you want. I'll stay in Korea. But I can't promise to stay there longer. You know, I love my freedom and I don't get stucked in one location.

My mom, look relieved at least.

You will not leave Korea until I say so. Please ready your things, cause your flight is scheduled tomorrow morning. Packed only necessary things.

I sighed. Here he goes again. Not listening to what I am saying. I stand up and went to the door.

Yes Sir. I'll be packing my things now. Just the necessary. I'll take my leave.

I said that with sarcasm and bowed at them. I slammed the door shut!

I checked my phone, and I saw Irene's number. I send her a message. I took all the important things in my room and packed it. I feel like something's gonna happen to me once I step my foot to my parent's homeland. It's just that, I dunno know exactly, I can't tell. All I know is, we're getting doomed. Haist.

I look into my drawer, and I found this mini photo album of mine. I smiled. I'm staring at the photo of my grandmother and I. Yeah, I remembered that the only thing worth to remenisce during my childhood are the memories I had with my grandparents. Nothing more. Nothing less.