After Happiness

Lisa's~~~

We left the house and Jennie with a huge smile on my face. We'll be going now to the event where the politicians and other big people will be gathering for their illegal acts. And I somehow don't feel scared of what might happen. I actually feel really good. It feels really good to let out what you feel, to let Jennie know that I love her. I feel so energetic. Feels like I can kick a thousand asses off! Haha. And my smile didn't go unnotice by Bambam.

What's with the smile bro? You seem so happy eh?

He asks. I look at him and give him a huge grin.

I am just happy. I mean, super happy dude! I told Jennie that I love her. And yes, it's the best feeling ever!

I happily told him. My happiness is definitely obvious with my voice. He laugh and give me a warm smile.

I am really happy for you Lis. Finally! You let your heart to love again.

He commented. I smiled wide.

Yeah. It really feels great. I mean, I can't literally explain what I feel. Jennie is amazing.

I said, which is true. My Jennie is really an amazing person.

Well, I couldn't disagree with that cause look at you?! After being in the military for more than 2yrs and being heartbroken by you know who. Jennie came into your life, she break the wall you build in your heart and made you fall for her, so I agree. She's amazing!

Bambam muses. I nod at him and look outside the car.

I feel like I've been given superpowers! Like I can literally kick those bastards asses and go home immediately! I wanted to finish this job and go home with Jennie.

I said and let out a sigh. Yeah. I miss Jennie now. I wanted to be with her right this moment but I know that I can't just abandon my work.

===========

We arrived at the destination exactly on our scheduled time. We sneak inside the huge warehouse. The area is near the mountain foot, perfect for the hooligans to do their miracles. Well, we already have our plan to execute and if anything goes wrong, we also have our escape plan too.

We immediately moved out the car to settle everything. There were guards already, but since it is dark and the lights were just steps away from the building itself, we easily sneak in. Bambam already manipulated the cctv's without them knowing. Huh! That's my dude, he might be idiot at times but he is a certified genius when it comes to technical stuff. We waited until the event started. Everything went smoothly. I was able to record the whole event until I heard Bambam on my radio phone!

Lisa! Run!

It was Bambam. He mentioned that one of the guards caught him. I look at the guards on the event, went on alert mode. Oh shit! I curse. I left my post to meet Bambam at our escape route, but the thing is, there were guards already at the place. I heard footsteps, and when I turn around, it was him. He was panting real hard.

Let's go the other way Lis!

He said and we started to dashed off from where we are. While running, he explains what happened. Bammie got caught by one of the guards while recording the event as well, it was a back up plan, that both of us are going to record the event just in case we might lose either one of our recordings. Or if we might lose one another. He suggested it, and I disagreed but then he got a point, so I have no choice but to say ok and made him promise to be careful too. You know, this dude is a brother to me.Good thing, he was able to run away from them.