Chaeyoung's

Rosé~~~~

I sighed after Lisa entered her room. I look at Jisoo who is still staring at Lisa's door. I saw her took a deep breath and look at me with sad eyes.

What do we do now Rosé?

She asks me. I turn my attention towards the television. Jisoo sat beside me.

We talked unnie. Lisa told me everything that happened to her in Ulsan.

I told Jisoo, she doesn't know anything yet aside from Lisa grieving for losing Bambam. Jisoo doesn't know about Jennie yet.

She opened up to you?

She asks and I nod at her.

What did she told you then?

Jisoo muses again. I took a deep breath before speaking up.

It's not just because of Bambam. She's also heart broken unnie.

I told her. I saw surprise on her face. The same reaction I felt when Lisa told me everything.

H-how come? I mean, she's not dating anyone. She didn't even mentioned about it.

Jisoo said, I saw pain in her eyes.

Yeah. She didn't mentioned about it because she planned on bringing the girl with her back here in Seoul but then that woman, left her hanging.

I said. Question marks can be seen on Jisoo's face.

Remember Jennie? The one that Auntie adopted for a couple of days?

Jisoo nodded with my question.

Well, they met each other back there and Jennie asked her to help her out of that place, and knowing Lisa, of course she helped Jennie in return. And in the process, both of them fall in love with each other.

Jisoo can't believed what I am saying, I can see it on her face.

But then, on the day that Bambam died, she went back to the house she's occupying only to see that there's no Jennie anymore, that girl left her hanging after Lisa confessed that she loved her. And that's why her pain is doubled unnie. And it hurts so much to see her like this.

I said containing my emotions. Lisa is more than just a friend to me even to Jisoo unnie. Then I remembered the talk that Jisoo and I had about Lisa when we were still in Jeju, the incident where Sunmi is in the picture.

"Unnie, it hurts." I told Jisoo. She just look at me with the same emotions I have.

"I know." Jisoo said which made me confused.

"I know you like her too Pasta. I can clearly see it. And I must be honest, Lisa is more than just a friend or a sister to me. I have feelings for her just like you do." I am shocked by the sudden revelation coming from Jisoo and that made me silent for a moment.

"She's too adorable unnie, so I can't blame you for falling for her too. But I just wanna let you know that I have like her ever since we're kids." I told her with conviction on my words, it feels like I've been threatened by her confession.

"Yeah. But knowing how Lisa cared for us, she just sees us as her siblings, and that hurts Pasta. But seeing her with other woman, hurts a lot more." Jisoo told me and sighed. She has a point. Lisa was always sweet and caring towards us, and that's because she treated us as her siblings. I felt my chest being tightened up.

"Yeah. But then, we can changed that Unnie." I smilingly told her.

From then on, we talk about getting Lisa's attention, both of us made our way but Lisa was so oblivious of what we feel towards her. Until she went to Ulsan and Jennie broke her. I sighed.

I'll make her happy Pasta. I'll do whatever it takes!

Jisoo said, I look at her and she was showing determination. I smiled. Of course, I won't let her won the battle.

Of course I will do the same too Unnie!

Jisoo smirk at my words. I gave back her gestures towards me.

Lisa have to be happy. No matter what.

I told Jisoo Unnie and she smiled at my words.

Yeah. But still, I won't let you win. I am the great Jisoo!

Unnie stands up and laugh crazily. I shake my head. Sometimes. unnie has her own world which we can't understand.

===============

I silently walk inside Lisa's room, only to see her asleep and snoring cutely. I carefully sat beside her and fix a couple of hair strands that cover her gorgeous face.

My attention was caught by what Lisa is holding onto her hands. Out of curiousity, I carefully take it out of her. Only to see a photo of her and Jennie, upon seeing it, my heart aches but I must admit that they look good together.

I am startled when Lisa made a small move. I was about to stand when she held my hand, still eyes close.

Jennie don't leave..

I look at her and then she pulled me for a hug which I didn't expected. I felt that my cheeks were getting wet, right then, I saw a tear pour down on Lisa's close eyes. She must be dreaming. A painful dream indeed, about her and Jennie. I took a deep breath and close my eyes, Lisa does not deserve this kind of pain.

Lisa suffered similar to this when her ex-girlfriend left her. Hanging as well. Without giving any explanation. None at all. I hug Lisa tight, to at least let her know that I am here for her.

Jen, I love you..

I close my eyes upon hearing those words. It stings like a poison to my ear. Those words that I wished were for me, but I know it wasn't. I just let our position be like that until I hear Lisa's breathing turn back to normal.

I look at her and wipe the tears from her precious eyes. I know that it would be hard for us to get Lisa's affection upon hearing that she's still longing for Jennie. It would be really hard for me, cause I am shy on showing my feelings for Lisa. I sighed.

I kiss Lisa on the cheeks. And caress her face.

Don't long for her anymore Lis. I am here for you. I love you Lisa.

A tear escaped from my eyes which I immediately wipe away, I caress her cheeks and I immediately stood up and walk to the door, but before I leave, I gave her a last glance wishing that Lisa would give me a chance to show that I love her, and that my self would be brave enough to show her. A love that is more than just a friend. More than just a sister.