Make her yours Chu!

Lisa's~~~

I am kinda worried now. Jennie haven't texted me yet, and she never answered any of my calls, and it's already evening. I am planning to take her out for dinner tonight. She never did this before. Whenever we're apart from each other, we always update one another. I look at the clock, it's past 8 in the evening now. I dialled Chaehee's number again, even Jennie's cousin is not answering my texts and phone calls. No answer. I tried calling Jennie again, it just keeps on ringing.

Damn! Where are you Jennie Kim?

I talk to myself and walk back and forth in our room. After few more tries, I gave up. I dialled Jisoo unnie's number instead.

Yeah pabo? What's up?

Jisoo unnie answer. I sighed before speaking up.

Unnie, Jennie is not home yet. And she is not even answering my messages even my calls. I am worried unnie. What should I do?

I asks. I heard her talking to someone who seems like Rosé's.

Yeah pabo. Don't worry too much. Jennie might be very busy.

She might be unnie. But, I also tried calling Chaehee. But even her, she's ignoring my messages and calls.

I worriedly stated.

Eh? What have you done?! Did you do something wrong?! Yah pabo! Jennie might have seen you flirting with someone again!

Jisoo unnie shouts right to my ear so I have to pull away my phone far from my ear.

Seriously unnie? We're together the whole day remember?! And I would never cheat on her!

I complaint on her accusations. Then I heard giggles on the other line.

Hello Lis? Sorry about Jisoo. You know her, she's jumping into conclusions everytime without even thinking about it first. But anyway, since calls and texts would not work. Have you tried going in to their company perhaps? Or to her cousin's house?

It was Rosé. I smiled upon hearing her and the grunt on Jisoo's voice.

Yah! Chipmunk you are brilliant! I will definitely do that! Thank you so much! Love you Chips! Bye!

I said. Rosé is right, but why did I not thought of it anyway? I shrugged my shoulder. I immediately put on my shoes and take my coat.

=======================
Jisoo's~~~~

I pout upon hearing Rosé's comment on how I react with what Lisa told me about Jennie being not home yet. Seriously? Do I really not think of what to say and do I really jump into conclusion always? Hmp! No, I definitely think not! I am Jisoo. I am great. I am okay!

I look at my girlfriend who is happy talking to Lisa. I felt a certain pang of jealousy. Why not? Lisa is her first love. And old folks says, first love never dies, right? I cross my arms in front of my chest. No Chu, Rosé is yours so you don't have to be jealous of Lisa anymore. My inner self said. But she is Lisa, she can get every woman without even saying a word. She can turn every woman gay for her. I sighed.

That's deep babe. Penny for your thoughts?

Rosé said cupping my face. I pout.

Nah. Nevermind me.

I said and lay down on bed, grabbing my phone to play again. Rosé visit me in the house today because she wanted to go shopping, I am very eager to accompany her but now, I am no longer in the mood to do so. Then I felt a hugged from behind.