Never Imagined

Jennie's~~~

It's been more than a week since Lisa and I started dating. I showered her with all the love that I can give which I have never imagined having tons of it anyway. I never have imagined my self falling in love in the first place. Never imagined falling for Lisa. And I have never imagined my self serving someone since I am used to be pleased in our house. I never thought love could actually change a person. Imagine the ruthless and savage Jennie Kim, is now a softy. I smiled.

I could not ask for more. Yes. Even though my family problem is not solve yet, I am still happy and contented now. I look at the most precious person who is sleeping soundly at the bed. Oh yeah, Lisa and I already slept together in the past 2 nights under the same bed, and she never take advantage of me even if I am giving myself already. And with that, I am falling deeply for her. I can see how much self control she's using whenever I teases her. And even though she never said those words I am dying to hear, I am still happy cause I know she's giving me the love that I am giving her in return.

Lisa woken up. I smiled at her.

Good morning baby.

I greet her and give her morning kisses. She smiled at me and hug me tight.

Good morning too baby.

She said, I hug her back.

C'mon, get up now sleepyhead. I cooked pancakes and it isn't burnt. It's perfectly cook.

I proudly told her. I saw her giggled. I separated my self from the hug and pulled her up. When she stand up, I push her way through the bathroom.

Go ahead and wash now. I'll wait for you at the dining. I love you.

I cheerfully told her and pave my way to the dining area. I carefully set the table for our breakfast and prepared a hot chocolate drink.

I felt a pair of arms snake on my waist, I turn around to see Lisa still sleepy but smiling. She sniffs the aroma of the hot chocolate and sweet pancake still lingering the air. I cupped her face and kiss her.

C'mon sleepyhead. You have to eat now cause Bammie is waiting for you at his work room.

I told her. She obeyed and sit while having the sweetest smile on her face. I serve her pancakes and she devoured it eagerly.

Hush baby. You look like a kid. No one will take the food away from you.

I told her while laughing. But she doesn't mind it, after she finished with her food, Lisa let out a big burp. We both laugh at her.

You're silly.

I told her. She just grin and pulled me for a hug.

But you love me.

She said while giving me the cutest smile she have. I shake my head and pinch her nose.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Now go over to your bestie.

I told her. She hug me tight and kiss me on the forehead. I smiled.

Alright.

She told me and left. I smiled. I really feel contented. It almost feel like we're a married couple cause I tend to do the household chores while Lisa do her job together with Bambam. Even though they're doing the work just within the house. I cleaned up and washed the dishes.

It's been a month now since I've stumbled on Lisa and asked her for help. Almost a month since this feeling got me real hard. I never thought that I would fall so deep for her in just a short time.