Pancakes

Jennie's~~

I stretched my arms, I had a very nice sleep. I still remembered it, in my dream, I am riding a cloud happily playing with unicorns and sliding on a rainbow. What a dream to start my day. I smiled and open my eyes.

I look around. Did I sleep walk to the bedroom? The last thing I remembered was listening to the songs Lisa want me to dance into, I am constructing what moves should I make but I cannot focus since the kiss between me and Lisa keeps playing in my mind and I fell asleep in the living room last night.

I shake my head and walk towards the door but the sofa in the room caught my attention. It is facing the wall, and that's weird. I approached it only to see the person who's bugging my whole existence and bend my sexuality sleeping there soundly. I carefully watch her, she snores a bit but it is still cute.

I have already made up my mind on Lisa. I like her. Yes people, I admit it. And I want her to like me too. I am going to make some effort. I smiled at my thoughts. First time that the great Jennie Kim like someone specially it's the first time I am giving effort for that person to reciprocate my feelings tho.

I walk towards the bathroom and have myself wash. I've decided to make some breakfast for my Lisa.

=====

I have decided to cook pancakes for breakfast cause that was easy. However, I've been on the 4th pancake and it is not perfect as I thought. I sighed. 3 burned pancake. What will Lisa say about it? Well, you're doomed Jennie Kim. My inner self speak out. I shake my head.

I heard foosteps coming on my way. I turn around to see Lisa still scrubbing her eyes. She grab some drink in the fridge and sit on the stool at the counter top.

I dunno, but I felt a bit nervous especially when she look at the pancake. My heart is making a loud sound again. She caught me staring at her.

Good morning.

Lisa greeted me casually, I gave her a shy smile and greeted her back.

Ugh, I decided to make some pancakes but I am actually doomed because you see, 3 of them burnt already and--

I stared at Lisa, I wasn't able to finished what I am saying because she is munching on the burnt ones. She look at me innocently.

What? This still tastes good. And I am sorry, I already eat this. I am hungry already. Anyhow, you can continue cooking and don't mind me here.

Lisa said looking fine while eating the burnt pancakes. Feels like, I wanted to tear up because she complimented me. I smiled at her shyly. Gosh! I am getting hype because of her words. Whipped me!

I finished cooking and when I look back at Lisa, she already ate all the burnt ones. Wow!

Here. Have some more!

I cheerfully offered her the perfect ones I've made.

Thanks. C'mon, eat already babe.

Lisa said. I look at her. She mentioned the word babe again. Did she really consider me as one? Or is she playing around? But you're the first one who call her that. My inner self told me. Well, yeah. But that was just to forced her help me.

Penny for your thoughts?

Lisa asked. I look at her and shake my head.

Nah, it's nothing.

I answered her. Lisa shrugged her shoulder.

Well, ok.

We stayed silent for a while. I am silently eating my pancakes and Lisa is still sitting on the stool and I know she is staring at me. I can feel her gazes, and I don't want to look at her cause I feel like I am going to melt. Then, I heard her cleared her throat.