Izuku Midoriya - Lemon

Requested by: A_mraK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truly, he was the most innocent individual you had ever met in your entire life. He wouldn't know what to do with a dirty magazine, or something erotic on the computer. His whole body would flush dramatically, and words would become impossible to articulate. He was classified as the purest student in your class, and he never actually thought of anything sexual, even with all the teasing he received from his peers. You were a little less innocent, and you couldn't deny wanting to try something new with him, but you were more than willing to wait until he was ready. You were prepared, but you knew he wouldn't be. It just wasn't in his nature to think of such sensual acts. Hell, he broke into a cold sweat whenever your hands brushed together, or when you asked for a kiss on the cheek. He definitely wasn't the type to fling you on the bed and fuck you senseless.

However, of course the resident pervert of the class had the detestable desire to corrupt this innocent cinnamon roll. He dragged your boyfriend into his room one day, must to your dismay, because it was supposed to be a movie night for the two of you. He attempted to politely decline, but was yanked into the forbidding abyss anyway. Inside, the green-haired boy started feeling very uncomfortable, due to the sheer amount of magazines, posters, and other such collectables, the majority of which Iida would confiscate immediately, if he saw them.

He was laughing rather menacingly, which caused Midoriya to sweat profusely. This was much more nerve-wracking than the training he had to endure throughout the day. The small boy turned to him, walking with a malicious glint in his eyes. There was a shady, dark purple aura surrounding him, and Midoriya was desperately trying to back up. Suddenly, Mineta stuck something out in front of him. He scanned it, and realised that it was a dirty magazine. His face paled, and he began side-ambling towards the door. He was stopped by the purple boy's grip, which was surprisingly tight. He was laughing again, in that unsettling manner. Midoriya gulped nervously, wondering if this was how he would die, without you, in a secluded room, with only this annoying pervert for company.

"I have taken it upon myself to introduce you to the magical world of sex!" He boomed, standing proudly.

Midoriya blushed and sputtered, "W-What?!"

"You haven't done anything with (L/n), have you?" The other boy asked, keenly.

"Eh...n-no." Your lover rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Mineta proceeded to browse the internet for specific sites, all while Midoriya was looking to escape. In the end, he gave up, but actively tried to avoid the images on the screen. His companion briefed him on the basics of the sexual act, gave him books and advice, forced him to watch some deeply disturbing (but somewhat arousing) videos, and did a whole host of other things. By the time Midoriya was able to leave, he felt completely drained. All the information was swirling around his mind, and he wasn't quite sure what to do. His length began to throb painfully, but he swallowed the feeling and continued to his dorm room. He leaned his head against the door, letting out a shaky breath, before entering. When the door slammed shut, he instantly dropped everything he was holding, veiling his eyes with calloused hands. He was muttering a series of complaints, alongside various insecurities he had about even asking anything more of you.

"Izuku? You okay there, sweetie?" Your voice pierced the silence, making him look up and stare, wide-eyed and horrified.

He was really hoping that you hadn't managed to hear the nonsense he had been babbling about, but you paid very close attention to him all the time, so you probably had, and now you might leave him, because you didn't want to take the relationship further at the minute, and he was so stupid for ever believing that you might actually want more -