Touya Todoroki ღ Dabi - Lemon

Kinks: Cage, Chastity Belt, Humiliation, Branding, Hostage, Collaring, Object Insertion, Begging, Watersports, Bondage, Spanking. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your naked skin shuddered nervously under the heat. The patchwork tyrant standing before you attempted to coax some anguished sound from your throat. You refused to allow him such draconian pleasure; he would have to kill you first. The aching sensation of your flesh being scorched made tears well up in your eyes, but you wouldn't let them flow. This man couldn't witness your weakened state, however much he may have wanted to. Each motion from his calloused hands was painful and deliberate - you restrained your voice as the letters were burned into your skin, across your breasts. The first letter was definitely a D, and judging by the thirst radiating from his eyes, the next one was an A. He was spelling his name along one of your most sensitive areas - claiming it as his own, his wonderful masterpiece.

Something only he was permitted to touch.

As if they had been carved by his very fingers, or sculpted by the most divine gods, for they were the epitome of perfection. Using his tongue, he delicately outlined the letters, which were still emitting fragments of smoke. You looked so very seductive in that moment - hands bound behind your back, knees pulled apart, exposing your semi-chaste womanhood. A manic cackle bubbled in his throat - the heroes would all perish before placing their grubby paws on your immaculate skin. The original plan was to wager upon your life; to use you as a barter for the knights in tight costumes. You were to be presented as a hostage, as someone who would be released once certain conditions were fulfilled. However, the teal-haired figurehead of the League had mentioned nothing of what to do in the meantime. For now, your body was the rightful property of your captor, and it wasn't appearing likely that he would ever let you leave. Not willingly, that was certain.

In the centre of the otherwise barren room, a large metal container awaited you. It was almost a birdcage, with spaces that you could barely stick a hand through. There was an excellent view of your enslaved lifestyle, and the fire-wielder often shook the bars, demanding repulsive actions. Whilst imprisoned, a specially-crafted chastity belt hung at your waist, preventing access to your throbbing nether regions. Underneath, sheathed deep inside your pussy, would be two or three egg-shaped vibrators at a time. Occasionally, if Dabi felt the need to punish you, more would be added, and since you couldn't satisfy your growing desire, your nights would be spent in agony. Come morning, you would immediately repent, throwing your body to the ground beneath him like a filthy whore, licking his boots and begging for release. A collar was locked on to your neck, representing how you had become a dog, a bitch, for Dabi's enjoyment.

"These are so hard." He whispered, blowing on your ear, as he twisted one of your nipples between his fingers. "Are you that desperate for me? Are the toys not enough? You spend every night with them - do you need something more real?"

Your (e/c) eyes flickered to his crotch, a mixture of hunger, desperation and defiance swimming within. "I-I don't need...anything!"

Gripping your chin, Dabi pried open your mouth, luring your tongue out to play. He held it there, saliva pooling, falling on to your bare thighs. He made a series of disapproving sounds, then retracted his hand and smacked you hard across the face. Your mind span, and you tumbled backwards. Dabi took this opportunity to manhandle you, roughly pressing all your sensitive areas, as he flipped you on to your elbows. He ensured that your rear was raised, and that he could see everything. Rubbing patterns into the soft flesh of your lower cheeks, he wondered how much stimulation it would take to break you. Without warning, he once more brought a hand down, which collided with your ass and elicited a yelp of pain. This happened again, again, again, until he was satisfied. The skin had morphed from a gorgeous (s/c) to a violent, angry crimson - a threat that there was worse to come if you disobeyed him any further.

Panting and about ready to collapse, you managed to mumble out a weak, "Please...please...please..."

"Please what, princess?" Dabi prompted, reaching three fingers around to your stomach and sliding them down slowly, torturously.

"Please-" You moaned, tears on the horizon. "I want...I need..."

The raven-locked demon smirked, relishing in the sight, the sound, of your unravelling. Bypassing the vibrating objects still lining your walls, he rammed all three fingers up your tight hole, grunting as he did so. A terrible, wanton scream pierced the air, and you arched your back, the pain and the pleasure becoming too much to handle. That was one entrance - now he needed to fill the other. Luckily, he had prepared for this exact scenario, masquerading something deadly in his pocket. It was a device that he had acquired from an abandoned site a while earlier, and he thought to retain. Initially, he had no clue about its origins, but as he researched, he learned that it was called the Tongue Tearer, and it was a method of torture. Licking his lips, he suddenly yanked the three fingers out of you, leaving you breathless, and then tossed you on to your back. Producing a small flame, he heated up the dull metal, until it was sure to leave some marks. Carefully, he opened it, leaning forwards and taking a part of your clit in-between them.

You howled, throwing your head back as a testament to the excruciating pain. Dabi released that particular fold, but just as harshly took another. You thrashed, trying desperately to free yourself. You needed a shield from the heat, a veil over the flame - anything! Scared hardly described it; you were absolutely terrified. Dabi unclenched the device, allowing you a few seconds to cool down, before plunging it deep into your ass, twirling it around and splitting your walls. Blood dripped from your once untouched womanhood. The agony was unbearable. You assumed that was the end - you were going to die, in such a humiliating way, and your ravaged body would probably be found by the heroes.

By your family.

"Scream for me, slut." He commanded, watching over his work with unadulterated pride.

You did as he ordered, feeling that hot metal venture into your deepest parts - you could feel it hit your womb. The warmth burned your insides, and even through all your flailing, he never removed it. You could feel your womb being scalded, but were powerless to stop it. All of a sudden, it ceased to move. Dabi had withdrew his hand, and was gazing at you wildly, getting dangerously close to the zipper on his trousers. Although your eyes were flitting between open and shut, you were not ignorant to the image of him seductively ripping off his lower garments. A sort of yelp-gasp abandoned your throat as you considered his length.

Tugging on your hair, he stated, "Here's a reward. Be a good girl and drink all of it."

You were exhausted, embarrassed and in no position to argue. So, you readjusted your head and parted your lips, apprehensive (and a little excited) to take all of his seed. However, before you could wrap your mouth around his firm cock, the liquid came gushing out like a waterfall. It provided a smelly shower, raining down and pouring into every crevice of your body. The only problem?

That wasn't cum. 

[Word Count: 1253]