Momo Yaoyorozu

Requested by: Magical_Miah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it really okay for me to tell her? I feel like I might die of embarrassment! Plus, what if she doesn't feel the same? What if I'm never able to face her again? 

Your emotions, over which you typically held ultimate authority, were starting to unravel. The waves had been ignorant to your plight, began to swirl almost angrily. It took you a moment to notice that this was caused by your nervous tail-motions. You very nearly disrupted those with whom you were currently conversing - telepathically, of course. As the soft rays of sunlight fractured the surface of the water, their scales reflected a plethora of beautiful colours. Little sighs seemed to resonate within your ear canals, as they attempted to coerce you into bestowing a heartfelt confession upon your beloved. Their voices swelled with optimism, but your mind just couldn't accept such comforting words.

Surely, that absolute Goddess of a woman wouldn't ever reciprocate your all-consuming romance, would she?

Do you actually want her to reject you? 

Huh? No, of course not! 

Then why are you being so pessimistic? Your feelings haven't been defeated yet, so you still have a chance! 

But...she's too good for me! 

If you let humans think that, then they'll get away with everything! 

The water splashed someone, as your body twisted. Your anxiety, your anticipation, simply refused to be quenched. The truth had tumbled from the minds of your ocean-dwelling friends, however; if Momo was to oppose your proposition of a relationship, you couldn't allow her to possess any further dominion over your heart. For this, a sacrifice of monstrous proportions would be required. After all, relinquishing such infatuation was torturous, and oftentimes, damn near impossible. Unlike most other wealthy children you had encountered, Momo was constantly surrounded by a humble aura, and a fierce compassion towards those less fortunate than herself.

...Which was perhaps most, especially Uraraka.

You supposed that this particular aspect - the gold furnishing her heart - was what had initially hooked you. Her divine glamour and powerful quirk were magnificent embellishments to an already exceptionally elegant lady. Before you were able to completely comprehend your position with her, your unyielding affections had surfaced. Externally, you managed to mask these feelings behind light teasing and flirtatious touches. And, despite gaining a reaction on each occasion, it just wasn't satisfying enough. You needed something more stimulating, more...intimate. You wanted her to acknowledge every time her mere presence unhinged your jaw, or dusted a deep, crimson hue across your cheeks.

The level of oblivion permeating her very soul was astonishing, because she was super intelligent!

Oh, you should invite her over! You get some quality bonding time, and I'm sure she'll wear a really cute swimsuit! 

I'd love that, but what about her? 

You won't know until you ask! But don't worry too much - my plans are always flawless! 

Haha, they really aren't... 

To your eternal surprise, the Aphrodite-incarnate actually agreed! In fact, the excitement which had illuminated her features and created a path for the unrelenting stream of free and childish giggles, was even more considerable than your own! It was truly adorable, contrary to her usual, unintentional sexiness, and you savoured every single second. The invitation you had extended was to a beach house, owned by you, for the purpose of facilitating the training of your quirk, away from the prying eyes of the general public. Since it was strictly private property, you would be spending the weekend alone...