Eijiro Kirishima - Lemon

Requested by: dumbotaku

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The current state of his lower region was a little alarming.

You radiated a cutesy energy, one that fooled even the most observant individuals, but you certainly knew how to provoke him. Honestly, he had never imagined you as anything short of innocent and charming, but when your relationship blossomed into a passionate romance, he finally understood. As your confidence in his love and loyalty grew, a more promiscuous light seemed to envelop you. Truly, you had morphed into the devil incarnate. You always managed to spark his relentless arousal, which was extremely embarrassing! He couldn't confess this, or allow himself to erupt at your teasing.

A real man never jumped a woman suddenly, only to satisfy his own, selfish interests. He couldn't - he wouldn't - propose his biggest query: What if he was reading your signs incorrectly? Sure, you obviously desired to torment him, but he couldn't simply make the assumption that you were attempting a step-up in the relationship. At the end of the day, if your feelings were damaged, then he wouldn't ever be capable of his own forgiveness. His soul refused to find even a sliver of peace amongst your pain, and he felt that his heart would probably freeze.

Right now, both parties were engaged in a mini-New Year's celebration. The main one had taken place hours earlier, but given the waxing moon, Iida had sentenced all involved to retire to their chambers. You had, perhaps unfortunately, slipped into the crimson-haired male's room, and he silently thanked the Heavens for soundproof walls. The music wasn't blaring, but it was relatively loud. Solo-dancing and shaking your hips in a seductive manner, you had successfully stimulated your boyfriend. His wide eyes latched on to your lust-inspiring form, lapping up every last movement with fervour. Each time you winked, he sensed thousands of tiny wings caressing his insides.

Pivoting, you imprisoned his flushed features within your vision. "Ei, honey..." You drawled, lip in-between your teeth. "...won't you dance with me?"

Said boy gulped, and your eagle-eyes managed to witness the slight bobbing of his Adam's apple. Of course his buttons had been pressed so harshly - that was exactly how you wanted him. The thought of him, hot and bothered, rock-hard cock straining for your attention, caused your own arousal to pool. You swiped your tongue over your bottom lip. This action, however small, didn't evade his watch. It couldn't - his almost-fully dilated rubies were unwavering.

"Sweetie?" You asked, your voice feigning oblivion, while your grin told a separate tale.

Trying to regain some modicum of composure, he cleared his throat and stuttered out a response. "I-I'm fine, (Y/n)...I don't think I can dance anymore, y'know? I'm really tired from the party earlier."

"Ah...so it's a sleepy boner?" You mused, holding your chin for an exaggerated effect.

"WHAT?!"

Chuckling, you motioned towards his clothed erection. "It was quite obvious, Ei. But, you don't have to hide it...?"

His ears picked up the sound of shuffling across the carpet, so he poked his eyes out of the gaps between his fingers. The expression embellishing your face, the way it glowed with compassion, with love...you were making this really difficult for him to bear - torturous, even. The hungry throbbing of his cock almost snapped the last semblance of rationality he was so desperately clinging to. No...he needed proper, verbal consent. Without it, he would force himself to suffer in silence. He absolutely wouldn't hurt you, or create a situation in which you felt uncomfortable.