Himiko Toga - Lemon

Kinks: Asphyxiation, Knife-Play, Blood as Lube.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The glinting silver surface of her blade ghosted across your nude form, the frigid metal sending hellacious icicles thundering down your spine. Her one-sided game of hide-and-seek had reached its finale upon your capture. Dragging your unconscious body to a secluded, and very secretive area, she had begun the process of stripping off all of your offending garments, and gently caressing the smooth skin beneath her fingertips. This light teasing of your most sensitive parts had continued until you awoke, simultaneously screaming and laughing. She was tickling you, and it was a strange sensation - like a million pins were scratching at your flesh, touching all the wrong places. The Cheshire-Cat grin eclipsing your vision grew wider and wider with every movement, every sound. She appeared to relish in your torment, but you supposed that was natural for such a villain. Soon enough, however, her knife revealed itself, and your body started to tremble. You weren't anyone special - not a pro hero or a hero course student, yet this was really happening to you.

It was crazy! Unbelievable! Malicious!

A quiet sob wormed its way up your throat, and only just managed to escape. The bouncy blonde, with eyes as yellow as buttercups (although that simile might have been too pure for her), giggled loudly and changed her position; she now settled atop your figure, blade poised and a deep crimson blush spreading on her cheeks. As she brought the weapon down swiftly, your terrified (e/c) orbs squeezed shut, waiting for the impact. It never came. Instead, she relinquished her thirst for blood in pursuit of a more valuable treasure - your heart. Her nimble fingers fastened around the knife's hilt, and she raked it against your skin, not necessarily trying to make you bleed, but anticipating some sort of reaction that would stimulate her. Toga had never been biased towards a specific gender, and in this moment, she wanted a submissive, innocent little girl - she wanted you. When the dagger tenderly attacked the area above your heart, circling it and pushing a bit harder, you gasped in shock and pain.

"Wow! That was a nice reaction!" She praised, albeit disturbingly. "Do it again! Please? ~"

Rather than surrendering to this psychotic maiden, you wailed a pathetic excuse of a threat. "L-Let me go! Right now! I-I'll call the cops - A hero will arrest you!"

This seemed to cause her great amusement. "I've never been caught before! And, you're not going anywhere! You're mine to play with now!"

"I-I am not a t-toy-AHH!"

A few centimetres below your heart, a slight incision had been made, and like a fissure in your soul, it left you demoralised. Blood oozed from the wound, prompting Toga's eyes to sparkle, and her tongue to make an appearance. She leaned down, lapping up the scarlet liquid from your skin, watching as more and more poured out. Everything about it was so very enticing - the sight, the smell, the taste...she loved it! Out of all the blood she had tasted throughout the years, yours surely took the cake. It was delicious, and she couldn't get enough! Unfortunately, she understood how the human body worked, and therefore knew that taking too much would be fatal. She still wanted to play with you some more. No oxygen meant no functioning red blood cells, so, going out on a whim, she embedded the knife into the floorboards and wrapped both of her hands around your neck. As if mimicking a fish, your mouth opened and closed, as you vied with her for air. Tears mounted at the corners of your eyes, and as soon as you realised that your arms were bound, all hope of freedom drained away.

Toga's grip on your neck grew rougher and rougher, until you were certain she was aiming to kill you. That insane expression lingered on her pale face, but by now, it was blurred by the patches of white dotting your vision. Feeling something sticky on her thighs, Toga gazed downwards, her eyes gnawing on your womanhood, now soaked with your own blood. A devious idea budded in her head. She acted it out. Keeping a single hand around your neck, only allowing you a small amount of oxygen, she coated her other hand in that fluid. You were far too distracted to contemplate what she had in store for your poor clit. Licking her lips and ensuring that the blood veiled each of her fingers, she proceeded to smear it all the way down your abdomen.

Reaching her desired destination, she immediately sheathed one of her fingers inside you, forcing you to arch your back in pain. You squirmed, attempting to free yourself, but she simply fingered you deeper, adding another and another until she could twist her fingers around and brush against your fragile walls. You howled in discomfort, begging her not to continue, but she ignored you.

"Aahh...! S-Stop - p-plea- Nngh!"

Toga's grin widened to an impossible length - you thought her face might split.

"What are you talking about? The fun's only just started!!"

[Word Count: 843]