Keigo Takami ღ Hawks

[A/N]: So,, I had to write this. Eh...I promise I'll focus on the others soon. I'm ashamed of myself, don't come for meee. Also, this took ages to write, but I don't know how I feel about it...?

[FYI]: You're whisper-singing this to each other ^^

Song - 'Rewrite the Stars' by Zack Efron & Zendaya.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temptation, enchantment, stars dancing against a backdrop of liquid gold...those eyes belied his humanity. How could such perfection be constrained to the land and sky below the heavens?

"You know I want you...

It's not a secret I try to hide.

I know you want me,

So don't keep sayin' our hands are tied."

Call it a tryst, a forbidden partnership...a gaping wound in the fabric of society, in which sin will fester forever. Call it dangerous, deem it disgraceful, but a word's significance falls victim to fluctuation - to desperate and direful minds. Their guise of concern remained unheeded; Keigo embodied beauty and wit beyond all comprehension.

"You claim it's not in the cards,

And fate is pullin' you miles away,

And out of reach from me"

Another life, a dream, a fairy-tale...a faraway kingdom, a teahouse nestled between the realms of mortal and fae, or perhaps something entirely unremarkable...but together, you planned to venture. The lyrics of your song whispered a love so sempiternal, ghosting across lips and conjuring sleepy smiles, as you swayed to the rhythm of a single heartbeat.

"But you're here in my heart,

So who can stop me if I decide

That you're my destiny?"

The sun served as Keigo's sole rival, but little competition was ever presented. A lifetime draped in darkness delighted in its infinite superiority to a lifetime without your beloved. The latter would be courtesy of a nightmare - never of a waking wish. The opportunity for doubt and regret had sailed by in the twilight. To it, neither of you had borne witness; a romantic entanglement of limbs and gentle breaths had sounded far too appealing. Every moment spent in the absence of a feathery embrace was torture, every reflection of the past - your past...interconnected, and now cherished so dearly - was bliss.

"What if we rewrite the stars?

Say you were made to be mine.

Nothing could keep us apart.

You'd be the one I was meant to find..."

Yet...you both understood the world for its acrimony...its frostbitten core. You weren't made for each other - not in the truest sense, by instinct or divinity. His arms weren't supposed to be your sanctuary...his wings weren't supposed to grant asylum to your battle-weary body...his love wasn't supposed to rain down upon you, echoing the sentiment that burrowed inside your heart. The mere suggestion of accord between yourselves and this world was likely a false and cruel jest, though it torched your embers until they burned beyond control.

What if...what if it was possible...?

"It's up to you, and it's up to me.

No one can say what we get to be...