Shouto Todoroki - Lemon

Requested by: PiccalNiccals

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creaking open your door, he noted the illuminated screen of your laptop, which contrasted the blackness of your room. He wondered why it was still on, if you were elsewhere. Nevertheless, he moved towards it, with the intention of pulling plug. When he got closer, he realised there were a few tabs that had remained open. One of which immediately caught his attention, because it had the strangest title. He didn't quite understand, but he clicked on it anyway, expecting something completely innocent. You, his cute, friendly, pure girlfriend, would never be interested in something inappropriate. He thought that perhaps the website's title was a farce, and the actual site would have a game or pictures of dogs/cats. 

He smiled slightly, remembering how you acted around animals - you loved them so much more than people. You had a few small creatures roaming around at home, and you were constantly returning to them. Living in the school dormitories was proving quite difficult for you. Sometimes, you even brought Shouto; both your pets and your parents adored him, and he fit in extremely well with your brothers. They introduced him to new music and movies, basically allowing him to live out his deserved childhood in the safety of your home. All your relatives were regular civilians, but they were willing to illegally use their quirks, without question, if even one of them was threatened.

Shouto felt incredibly welcome amongst your family, and he often relayed accounts of his outings with you to his mother, back in the hospital. You loved her, and sometimes visited without her son's knowledge. Smacking himself back into reality, he moved the cursor on to the screen. What popped up made his eyes widen to the size of saucers.

"(Y/n)..." He muttered, absentmindedly.

There was a half-watched video, lasting for a total of fifty minutes, and displaying three personnel - one on her front, legs propped up, one behind her, hand frozen in mid-air, and the last male was at the side, observing with a sick grin plastered on his features. Shouto wasn't sure what to make of it, however, against all conscious effort, his finger pressed down on the mouse and resumed the video. He settled on your desk chair, just watching, partly horrified, but partly turned on. Was this really what you watched in your spare time? You were like a worse version of that purple-haired perv - subtle, which contributed to your danger, and slightly kinkier. Something told him that, despite being very conspicuously 'excited', that small, whiny child had never actually delved into the corrupt world of pornography. However, it seemed like you had. It was so wrong, obviously, not least of all because you were still only a teenager. Sitting on the edge of his seat, he let his fantasies run wild. He imagined that you were in place of the woman, panting and begging on your knees, while Shouto himself sank his nails into the soft flesh of your hips.

His breathing became more laboured as the minutes droned on. In order to relieve the pooling heat and cease the incessant throbbing of his cock, Shouto unzipped his trousers and pulled down his boxers, releasing the hidden beast. It felt extremely warm in his hand, and he tried not to think as he pumped it, keeping lewd snapshots of you at the forefront of his mind.

His movements were swift. "(Y-Y/n)..."

Unbeknownst to him, you had happened upon your room, only to hear what sounded like your boyfriend in a compromising situation. You pushed the door open slowly, careful not to alert the bi-haired male to your presence. Although he faced away from you, the ministrations of his hand were easy enough to make out, and the sultry noises were a dead giveaway. You looked at the laptop, silently cursing yourself for forgetting to close the tab. Why hadn't you even shut down the laptop? Anyone could have walked in - you were just lucky it had been Shouto. Stepping inside the room, you closed and locked the door behind you, shuffling towards your unsuspecting lover. The video was coming to an end, and Shouto's eyelids were drooping, like he couldn't stand to stay awake. Eventually, they fluttered shut, but he continued pumping his length. Now, he couldn't see your reflection on the screen, so you decided to make your move. He wouldn't be anticipating such a bold action. It might even serve to embarrass him, which would be entertaining, since your boyfriend was usually so aloof.

Sliding a hand across his shoulder, feeling a shudder ripple through his body, you guided it to his quivering member. Shouto's mismatched orbs shot open in confusion and humiliation.

"Hmm? What have you been watching, Shou?" You purred, using delicate strokes to stimulate his libido.

Biting his lip, he asked, "Why...t-that video?"

A smile played at your lips, and you started giggling. "I'm a naughty girl, sweetie ~"

His Adam's apple bobbed nervously as he swallowed. Your touch was so vivid, so fantastic, that his manhood remained just as hard as it was before you had arrived. The warm breath caressing his nape made him tense. Your lips wrapped around his earlobe, nipping and sucking it. Your words tasted like sweet poison. You flicked the tip of his member, relishing in the low moans and the trembling of his body. You traced a flurry of chaste kisses down his neck, never stopping on one particular spot, simply to keep him on his toes.

It thrilled him to his core.

[Word Count: 923]