Denki Kaminari - Lemon

Requested by: kess1022

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunderstorms were a horrendous experience for you. Ever since childhood, they had frightened and tormented your poor soul, and, while they were relatively infrequent, you still tried to hide. You would encase your head in pillows until ultimately submitting to the seductress known as sleep. She was charming, beautiful, alluring, and you wished that she would forever enslave you. Alas, once a particularly loud roar of thunder echoed across the black sky, you would startle and wake, wetting the sheets with tears. You had long since passed the infant tendency to wet the bed, but nothing could cease your crying. There was an overwhelming need to find sanctuary, and quickly, but since moving into the newly-built dormitories that UA had allocated, you felt terribly alone.

Although there were many classmates - many friends - to share your burden with, you felt more alone than ever. You tossed and turned, mind plagued by worry. Who would you feel most comfortable with? Who could provide the warmth and compassion you so desperately craved? You didn't fancy wandering around in the dead of night, tip-toeing so as not to unnecessarily disturb anyone, all while endeavouring to hold a pillow against each of your ears, to drown out the all-consuming, bomb-like sounds ripping a hole in the very fabric of space time. Glancing up at the ceiling, your brain started associating the constant rumbles and occasional lightning bolt with a certain cheerful (and probably very tired) peer: Kaminari. His name was enough to turn your entire face beet red. He was someone you had known, and adored, for quite a long time, but, due to his flirtatious nature, you couldn't believe he would ever truly reciprocate your feelings.

Even so, from the moment his dopey visage appeared in your mind, you knew he could calm your nerves. Slowly, with careful, paranoid steps, you glided over to the door, pillows pressed tightly to your ears, threw open the door and sauntered out, legs trembling. His bedroom was only a few doors down, yet it seemed like an eon before you arrived, laboured breathing in tow. Tears were pricking in the corners of your eyes, and an all-encompassing fear struck you. The next, daunting task (knocking on his door) required the removal of at least one pillow from your eras, but in doing that, you would become more susceptible to the forbidding weather outside.

At least the remnants of sound, anyway.

Quivering, you held them with an iron grip, trying to even out your breaths. Then, you allowed a single pillow to drop, and promptly began pounding on the blonde's door. It took some time, and the further deterioration of your condition, before he opened the door, displaying an incredibly sleepy and confused-looking Kaminari. However, upon ghosting his eyes across your figure, he plastered on a ridiculous smile.

"Hiya, (L/n)-chan! What'cha doing here? It's like, 2am!"

You couldn't form any words, so you let your unbridled emotions speak for you. Throwing yourself at the blonde, you cried into his chest, gripping his nightshirt as tightly as possible without ripping it. Speechless, he guided you into the room, locking the door behind him. The two of you perched on his bed. His arms snaked around your waist, chin resting atop your head. There were so many questions on the tip of his tongue, but he never managed to ask them. Instead, he simply allowed you to pour your heart out - not with proper, coherent words, but agonising, muffled sounds.

After what seemed to be an eternity, your merciless sobs morphed into slightly despondent whimpers, then just rugged breathing, as though you had run a marathon without adequate training, and had received debilitating physical injuries in the process. When it sounded like you could probably hold a conversation, Kaminari cleared his throat.

"Was it a breakup?" He enquired - a poor attempt at humour.

Shaking your head, you buried it further into his warmth. "I-I'm t-terrified of t-thunder...!"

"Uh...that's probably not good. What's gonna take your mind off it?" He asked, hoping it would be something easily obtainable, such as a hot drink or another pillow.

"J-Just hold me...p-please!" An icicle traced the length of your back, almost paralyzing you.

His face flushed at your request, taking the phrase 'doubling meaning' a bit too far. He wanted to slap or pinch himself, but his arms were still encasing you, as if they were cement. His heart and mind were working against each other. In an ideal world, this would be an opportunity to smother you with compliments, then stare deeply into your (e/c) eyes, maybe wiggle his eyebrows suggestively, and finally, capture your lovely lips in a passionate kiss. His tongue would explore your wet cavern, exactly like a native, and you wouldn't be able to resist.

--

In a matter of minutes, your offending garments were on the ground, strewn about beside some of the blonde's belongings. He traced circles around the soft mounds on your chest, and the crescent-moon scars on your abdomen. His fingers were temperate, and wet from the slick now cascading down your thighs. His movements were suave and amazing as always, so he regretted to remind himself that he was actually a virgin. You were splayed out so wonderfully beneath him, moaning his name and begging for his delicate touches. He had you utterly enchanted, and that was definitely the way he desired for you to remain. You were so much more beautiful, more submissive, than he could have ever imagined.

Flitting his digits across your skin, he relished in the mewls and shudders he elicited. He prodded your entrance gently, teasingly. You bucked your hips, attempting to sheathe his fingers inside. Your hole was still throbbing from its previous engagement; you loved the sensation of his fingers brushing against your walls, hitting your sweet spot and making you cry out in ecstasy. You wanted them again, but he didn't seem to care about your opinion. He grabbed your hips, pressing his nails into your flesh until it bled. Your hands were then bound to his headboard. Confused and slightly distressed, you tried to worm your way out of the restraints, but soon realised that it was impossible.

In fragmented breaths, you whispered his name, fuelling the fire burning in the pit of his stomach. Leaning down, he shoved one hand on to your womanhood, squeezing it, but not entering. With the other, he snagged your left breast, kneading it.

"A-Ah...nngh ~"

His naked length pressed against you, accelerating your heartbeat. You wanted to grab it, stroke it, lick it, and take it inside you. Arching your back, you ventured to make him understand your desperation. He smirked, lining himself up with your womanhood. You licked your lips, ready to feel extraordinary pleasure. When he infiltrated you, it was painful yet enthralling. The pace he set was draconian, animalistic, spellbinding. It was hard, fast and rough - just how you dreamed it would be. He was steering you straight to Cloud Nine, and you loved it.

--

Kaminari bit his lip and shook his head, trying to dispel all his lustful fantasies. There was no way he could do anything to you, especially not when you had sought refuge in his company. Closing his eyes, he pushed your figure away a little.

"Stay here for as long as you need, (L/n)-chan!"

[Word Count: 1225]