Izuku Midoriya

Requested by: mutant_Journalist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time you walk into the room

Got me feeling crazy, shock my heart boom boom.

Any other boy would stare but me,

I look away 'cause you're making me scared.

The jitters he experienced every single time you wandered into his peripheral vision were insane, and although he desperately wanted to strike up a conversation, he always found himself avoiding your gaze. To him, your figure was gorgeous, your face was angelic, your voice was heavenly and your personality was enchanting. Being a prodigy child, power and technique came easy to you; the green-haired boy only managed to train his eyes on you for any length of time during training, when you weren't in a position to catch him. You irritated his explosive childhood friend, because of the sheer skill-level you possessed. You made strong, everlasting friendships with the majority of the class, but seemed to keep your distance when it came to him. He was slightly hurt by this, but he supposed it was understandable - you were quite empathetic, from what he had observed, so if you assumed he was shy or awkward, you probably wouldn't make advancements.

Upon entering a room, you would immediately become the centre of attention, but unlike the agitated blonde, you didn't seem prideful, and you certainly didn't try to boast. You appeared rather modest, actually, which he thought strange for someone so well-off, with an amazing quirk inherited from your parents, and a sheltered life.

Trying not to breathe 1, 2, 3,

Trying not to freak when you look at me.

Gotta make a move but I freeze,

You don't have a clue what you do to me.

Once, he made the mistake of ghosting his eyes over your stunning person for more than a mere moment. As soon as you locked eyes with him, a sublime smile wormed its way on to your features. The dimples in your cheeks made his heart flutter. You were so beautiful, so blinding, it was like staring straight into the sun. You were so extroverted and kind. He adored everything about you, including your determination to be as heroic as possible. You loved to save those in need, and you did so with the utmost elegance and grace. Your luscious (h/c) locks hung past your shoulders, and you had the most vibrant, (e/c) eyes. Your face was embellished with thin-rimmed glasses that settled on your nose. Izuku seriously wished to work up the courage to make a move, talk to you - anything! It was obvious that you hadn't a clue how you were affecting him.

Girl, you make me shy, shy, shy.

You make me run and hide, hide, hide.

Feel like I get lost in time

Whenever you're near me.

Girl, you make me shy, shy, shy.

I'm fighting butterfli-fli-flies.

Yeah, you make me lose my mind

Whenever you're near me.

Girl, you make me shy.

Thankfully, since he was constantly surrounded by helpful, boisterous friends, they occupied most of his time. He didn't notice, but you were prone to stealing glances at him every so often, quickly and subtly. You were enamoured, but sort of dense, so despite Izuku's plight, you never imagined he would ever reciprocate your feelings. You loved to make people feel wanted, but you yourself felt incapable of receiving affection from a partner. You played matchmaker, not lover. You couldn't acknowledge the looks for what they truly were, and you didn't see any significance in the reddening of his cheeks. He got anxious quite frequently, so it was nothing to go by. His stomach would fill with millions of phantom-butterflies, swimming around his vital organs. He would involuntarily flinch, just because of the tiny wings brushing against his insides. You were an all-consuming entity, invading his mind at every opportunity, and it was beginning to get worrisome. He feared the stories of ailments such as the Hanahaki disease, and hoped beyond hope that they were simply fictitious.