Shouto Todoroki - Lemon

Kinks: Exhibitionism, CBT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hush, doll. Do you want them to see you in such a pitiful state?" You mused, gently ghosting a finger over the bulge in his trousers. "Your skin is so pretty, like porcelain. I wonder if it breaks the same?"

As your nimble appendages grazed his pristine, toned figure, a whimper caught in his throat. Pride and his aspirations of his future refused to allow it safe passage. His head lolled slightly, against his heart's will - that particular organ was pounding painfully in his chest, breaking his ribs one by one with apprehension and fear. The current situation was nothing like he had ever experienced previously; a quiet, unassuming stroll to the hospital had (very suddenly) become a sick, torturous game. It had been concocted solely for your amusement, and without the tiniest bit of hesitation, the very moment your eyes settled on him. Those shimmering (e/c) jewels plucked him out of the

"Are you a v-villain?" He asked, voice shaking with a prick of bewilderment.

A light humming sound caused his ear to twitch. "Clever boy...Now, how should I reward you? ~"

With nails scraping the outline of his rather large problem, you revelled in his elicit grunts - the ones he tried to masquerade with a fit of coughs. However, much to his dismay, that served only to draw attention to himself, and the naughty actions in which he was engaging. He was pinpointed, of course, as one of the most powerful students from UA, and nobody who passed could fathom why he would allow such an indecent occurrence, out in the harsh light of day. His cheeks burned, not with embarrassment but pleasure, all the blood rushing upwards in a mad scramble. You circled the bulge, occasionally flicking the very tip of his member, watching as the precious boy unravelled in your embrace. By now, an odd selection of people had gathered to behold the spectacle. A provocative smirk slithered its way on to your lips, and, maintaining a steady eye on the crowd, you suddenly squeezed his length, plunging your nails through the thin fabric, and into his flesh. An anguished cry deserted his throat, sounding like a strangled cat, and his head flew back in ecstasy.

"Really, what am I going to do with you?" You blew a bout of cold air on to his ear, giggling as he shivered. Just then, an interesting (and for him, humiliating) idea formed in the darkest part of your mind. Turning your face to address the congregation, you yelled, "What should I do with him? Look at this twitching - he's in desperate need of punishment."

A hand was raised almost immediately, as if the individual had already been fantasising about it. "Take his pants off! Give him something to remember!" He made a motion like he was smacking the air.

"That sounds marvellous." You laughed, licking your lips.

There was a mild sign of protest from the bi-coloured male, but it appeared that the majority of his strength had been wiped from within, which didn't permit him to do much. A simple whine was all you received when dropping his trousers and boxers, displaying his gloriously erect manhood to the world. It left much to be desired, but the crowd went crazy for it. That was when you decided that his t-shirt also had to go, and you removed it in one fell swoop. Soon he stood naked, amongst a wave of flashing phones and cheering people. Both men and women, apparently, were drooling, aching to get a piece of that delectable meat. You noticed a few pairs of tight trousers in the flock.

Trailing a finger slowly across his erection, you asked, "Which part first?"

"The balls!" Someone cried. "Mess 'em up real good!"

"P-Please..." The boy pleaded, falling on deaf ears.

From your position, the desired activity wasn't the easiest, but you persisted. Lifting one of your hands up, you soon brought it down swiftly, the sound of flesh against flesh reverberating in the air. You did it again, again, again, slapping, hitting and punching his testicles until they resembled the left side of his hair. Looking upwards, you noticed a short boy in the crowd, who seemed to be a similar age to the one you were currently abusing. His expression held a mixture of pain, confusion, worry, but above all, lust. You met his gaze and signalled for him to move forwards. He mumbled something akin to a surname, quietly, almost incoherently. Grabbing the shoulders of the slumped-over male, you started rubbing your own clothed, wet womanhood against his bare back. The boy, who exerted an air of confliction, swallowed hard, and then allowed his red trainers to collide with his peer's crown jewels. Like you, he appeared to be enjoying himself. Contrary to you, he stopped after five or six firm kicks. You raked soft fingers through the mismatched hair in a rough manner, earning a few subtle, discontented moans.

"Why did you stop?" You questioned the boy, clicking your tongue. "This naughty slut loves the attention, the defilement. I bet he'd eat up your cock. Wouldn't you, whore?"

A weak nod was all the confirmation you needed. 

[Word Count: 864]