Shouto Todoroki - Lemon

Kinks: Shibari, Sensory Deprivation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A giggle spilled from your lips. "What do you want, loverboy?"

With two-toned hair and a suspiciously soft fabric clouding his vision, Shouto wasn't exactly in a position to negotiate. In this sort of situation, he was always inclined to produce a flurry of flames to lick the flesh of his attacker. However, he was soon forced to acknowledge that this time, it just wasn't possible. He didn't want to submit, either, making matters rather complicated. To further confuse everything, you had attached a ball gag to his face while he was unconscious, so it wasn't as if he could actually reply, anyway. Apparently you enjoyed hearing the disturbingly melodic tone of your own voice. Shouto had never experienced anything quite the same before - his whole body was tingling with each calculated note. Perhaps you were reading from a script, because you never stumbled, never paused unnecessarily. You might well have been a psychopath, but good god you could talk.

Unfortunately enough for him, his body responded with a jerk, and his mind finally settled upon the odd fact of his newly-forming erection. Could people truly get off from a voice alone? The poor boy had been deprived of far more than a normal childhood, it would seem. His days had never been fraught with arousing mental images of classmates in provocative clothing, or someone's mother splayed out on a sunbed. Those things never managed to penetrate even his subconscious. He had never even spared a passing glance at a lewd magazine. Now, it seemed, was to be his sexual awakening. Maybe he was the psychopath - he had very clearly been kidnapped, bound (as he failed to demonstrate the correct motions of his appendages), gagged and blindfolded, yet somehow, he was working his way up to a full-blown, uncontrollable hard-on.

He needed to see your face - to know who you were. He pleaded, begged, but it was all in silence. You couldn't hear a word.

Still, you could see his pained expression.

"What do you want, baby?" You cooed, gently caressing his cheeks with your fingertips.

Some spluttered speech subsequently started to flood the room. You relished in the contortions of his face, the furrowing of his brows and crumpling of his forehead. It was such a sweet sight, that glorious boy lying beneath you, looking utterly submissive, dishevelled and in desperate need of satisfaction. Glancing towards his lower region, a smirk suddenly enveloped your features. Your own area had already been throbbing uncomfortably for a good few hours, while watching him sleep. You mistakenly figured that he would wake from the pressure on his abdomen. Taking as much time as possible, you ripped off his offending garments like a feral animal, and wrapped his toned figure in a rope that was thin but strong. This extreme method of bondage was known as Shibari.

"Do you like it, darling? I do. Have you noticed that you're naked? You're also at your most vulnerable now, sweetie." You smiled, although he couldn't see. "I should put you on display, shouldn't I? you would be so amazing - and mine. Only mine. I bet loads of people would want a piece of you." Then in a whisper, you added, "But I wouldn't let them. I would make love to you right there, in front of them. You'd enjoy that, wouldn't you, slut?"

The slightest whimper permeated the ball gag - it was a heavenly sound. A carnal feeling had been building up inside you for the longest time, and you finally released it. Leaning forwards, you dragged your teeth along the pale flesh of his neck. You bit down hard, and a metallic ting sat on your tongue. Blood, of the purest crimson, gushed from his neck. The muscles nearby tensed, as if bracing themselves for attack. You lapped up the blood with relish, giggling. You felt something hard and wet against your thigh. Shouto was fully erect, and in it looked quite painful. There was a mischievous glint in your eyes, that might have scared him had he been able to see. Instead, you ghosted soft fingers along his tip, refusing to apply any of the much-needed pressure. You traced the veins that ran along the sides, occasionally tapping the skin just to watch him twitch.

A static-like sound echoed in your ears, yet it was as quiet as the falling snow. Shouto's laboured breaths were gaining momentum, and he sometimes skipped a beat. Trapping him in that position had really turned you on. The ability to render such a powerful figure so helpless, not allowing him the freedoms of sight or speech, enticed the waterworks of your womanhood.

"Shou-chan?" You whispered, nibbling the sensitive lobe of his right ear.

The next noise was clearly an attempt to respond, so you pressed on.

Caressing his porcelain cheek, you began, "I really love you. You wouldn't come to me freely, so I had to take you. I won't apologise, but you can't leave now. I'll be really angry if you try, and I might do something bad. You have family and friends, don't you? I'll pick them off, one by one, until I'm the only thing you have left. Just be a good boy - submit, be my sex slave. I know you want to, and now there's nothing to stop us becoming one."

Suddenly, you sat back and clamped your hand around his stiff member.

"Thanks for the meal! ~"

[Word Count: 904]