Tamaki Amajiki △Goretober△

Pinned Butterfly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately, a disturbing presence had been lingering in your peripheral, brimming with malicious intent. This embodiment of what you could only imagine to be unbridled fury, was seemingly watching your every step, closely and with the utmost care. Since they always managed to veil any identifying features, and even their very gait, it was impossible to distinguish this individual. For all you honestly knew, it could have been a high-profile villain, hunting like a feral predator, lying in wait for the optimal opportunity to pounce. Although, you shunted this thought - the League especially, appeared very vocal, and its members all too brazen. If they were behind this most frightening stunt, you doubted it would have proceeded for so long, and progressed to such an extent.

The majority of your days now consisted of attempting to fit the puzzle pieces together, in a cohesive narrative. You asked around, but nobody arrested suspicion, and they certainly couldn't attest to having borne witness to your stalking.

Your blood was boiling. "Hey, Tamaki! ~"

Said timid male jerked (rather violently) at the mention of his name. 

"...Y-Yes?"

"Would you date me?" This question provoked a very similar reaction.

He hesitated, trying to refrain from choking. "P-Pardon? I don't think I heard you right..."

"Ah, sorry." Rubbing the back of your neck and dispelling a breath, you continued, "It's just - well, I seem to have a...I guess it's a stalker? I think it's a guy, but they always hide so well! It's really frustrating, and I don't know why they're doing it, but if it's a romantic thing, I want to try warding them off! If they see me walking with you, maybe holding hands or something, then they might stay away. It's just a thought...you don't have to help me, if you don't want to."

Tamaki, mouth floundering like a fish with water deficiency, was absolutely flabbergasted. "...Do - Do you really think that would work? W-What if it just makes them angry? Something could happen to you..."

"Aww! You must care a lot about me, Tamaki! ~" A feline-like grin enveloped your features. 

"But I'll be fine, I promise! I'm a big, strong girl, after all!"

"I know...but I worry..." There was nothing concealed within his furrowed brows, or down-turned lips, that could possibly betray his inner emotions. 

Far into the evening, Tamaki escorted you back to your humble abode. The journey was relatively uneventful, and true to expectations, there was no sign of the mysterious lurker. An immense feeling of relief washed over your body; perhaps the plan had actually been successful! Upon reaching your doorstep, you expressed a terrible gratitude to Tamaki - you even invited him inside. Unfortunately, the moment he stepped into the hallway, an all-too-familiar, disconcerting atmosphere manifested. Your form twisted around, as terror reared its hideous head. Suddenly, a pair of once-gentle hands were propelling you backwards, into a wall. Tamaki's lips captured yours with a mixture of passion and sovereignty.

Then, a gruesome blackness invaded your eyes, sealing them off forever, from the concepts of light and hope. Awaking in the night (you assumed it to be twilight, given the lack of illumination), your figure contorted in abject agony, as the searing heat of a haphazard butchery flickered wickedly through your veins. True suffering had never aroused your nerves, before now, before whatever you were experiencing, whatever was changing. The affliction exploded, like millions of knife-edge bombs, coated in poison. A scream tore free from your lungs, piercing the air above. You realised, in flailing, that you must have been pinned up. For, your appendages moved little, and there was no solid surface beneath your feet.

Screams fragmented into pitiful whimpers, which attracted the attention of your keeper. Tamaki's lips tugged upwards, adoringly, as he admired his masterful artwork: a beautiful butterfly, complete with vibrant, homemade wings, shining all seven colours of the rainbow. You were perfection - a goddess - incarnate. Nothing could have inflamed more pleasure, more lust, than your naked form, strewn across a dungeon wall. The crowbar, grasped firmly in his hand, was a rudimentary weapon, but it served its purpose; your blood still clung to it, desperately.

Strings of garbled sounds bubbled in your throat, but no actual, fathomable words could be deciphered. Tamaki relished in imagining your newfound subservience. Surely, now that you had been captured, the poor, timid ravenette could lavish you with treats and temptations, to make you desire him, for all eternity. A profound, unparalleled love would soon blossom within your still-beating heart; that was simply the only logical line of reasoning. 

Your heart, which Tamaki had wished to obtain for years, would finally belong solely in his bloodied hands. 

[Word Count: 777]