Yo Shindo - Lemon

You look at me like I'm a revelation

You wanna know if I can bring salvation

You saw a sinner, saw a saint inside of me

You wanna know if I'm a friend or an enemy

I waged war in a fiery blaze

I found peace in a purple haze

My angels and my demons

They don't know their place

Ready or not, they're gonna come out and play

The sonorous melody blasted through the club, alerting you to the sudden appearance of a new DJ. Looking over, you glimpsed a mop of spiky, ebony hair, and dark eyes already ghosting your figure. When he realised that he had been discovered, a handsome smirk wormed its way on to his lips, and he began moving towards you, his hips swaying to the beat. Without exchanging words, you abandoned your drink on the side of the bar, and disturbed his personal space. The two of you started dancing together, chaste touches and flitting gazes running rife. You licked your lips, and his eyes followed the movement. The music died around you, as you focused solely on each other. His cocky and flirtatious nature shone through his benevolent mask, and you could tell straight away that he was a good catch. Mirroring his grin, you rocked your hips against him, trying to draw out a few grunts or moans, or something that would indicate attraction. He relished in the sensation, loving the way you felt on him, and he grabbed your waist, pulling you flush against him.

Your bodies seemed to mould into one as you danced, fitting perfectly together like play-doh in a pot, or two pieces of lego. You never tripped over one another, despite the close-quarters. Your hands roamed across his sides, his arms and his chest, getting a feel for his assets. At this, he simply smirked wider, grinding his lower half against your thighs. Grasping one of your hands, he forced it downwards, settling it over his crotch-area. You thought this was incredibly brazen of a stranger, since such a sensual act in a crowded place could easily attract unwanted attention. You had been in a similar situation a week prior, with some ludicrous individual practically begging to be in on the action; he wanted a threesome, but you weren't too keen on the idea. You just wished to be left alone with the man you were attempting to court, if only for the night. However, this one was different - that was instantly apparent. Somehow, you just knew he wouldn't allow himself to be a bitch, or a one-night stand. If he truly wanted something, you figured he would get it, every single time.

You would willingly give it to him. If your body was what he desired, he would have it; if he wished for your heart, you would open up your chest and present it to him. The atmosphere surrounding him was so unlike anything you had ever experienced, and you weren't too certain how to handle that. You were so used to taking charge, that you forgot how to be submissive. His breath hitched when you unclasped his belt. Lust was written all over his face, and he actively encouraged you with his expressions and the almost inconspicuous noises he was making.

Although you hadn't yet engaged in conversation, this young man was unfurling with every gentle touch. His messy locks tickled your nape when he lowered his head, and you felt the warmth of his breath on your exposed skin. Your hand soon became coated in his pre-cum, helping it to slip and slide around his impressive length. It was rather difficult to wrap your entire hand around it, especially as it hardened and started to throb. By now, you had him whispering disorderly words into your ear, in an effort to spur you on. He was very good at playing the victim. This was exactly how a courtship should be, in your eyes - one person triggering all sorts of emotions in the other, causing them to question that person's situation, their background, likes and dislikes...

Honestly, you wanted to know so much about him, and you weren't exactly sure why. He was attractive, and definitely struck you as a player, which were the easiest types by far, but there was also a strong sense of loyalty; you saw that in his eyes. Something told you that, if he vowed to protect you forever, he would hold himself to that, possibly even tearing himself apart to fulfil his promise.

"Holy shit," He panted, when you retracted your hand. "You're good at that. How many people?"

You hummed, acting confused.

He smiled. "Don't play coy. How many people have asked you to do that?"

"Oh, only a few." You responded, mimicking his expression.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" He asked, clearly disappointed.

Biting your lip, you replied, "Unfortunately not."

"Why's it unfortunate?" He straightened his back, flexing.

"Because I'd love to give you my virginity."

Apparently this stunned him, because he staggered backwards slightly. Raking a hand through his hair, he let a genuine, unbridled smile envelop his face. From his personality alone, you wagered that he wasn't a virgin either. It was impossible for someone to be so spontaneous, so visibly lewd, and not have slept with another person at least once before. That was nothing but a minor inconvenience to you; experience was experience, and in most of the admittedly brief relationships or flings that you had had, you were always the dominant party. However, this would now be subject to change, and that excited you immensely. The unnamed character yanked at your sleeve, heaving you in the direction of a solid wall. The sea of souls seemed to part. He threw you against the wall, intertwining your fingers and leaning into your body. The way he breathed down your neck intimidated you greatly, and heat started pooling at your womanhood.

Sliding a leg between your thighs, he rubbed against your area, drawing out even more slick. He fingered the waistline of your dark-blue jeans, tugging them down at a painfully slow pace. He didn't allow them to fall to your ankles, though, because he didn't want anyone else joining in, or even glimpsing your naked legs. However, his cock was erect and pulsating, straining to be sheathed inside you.

Glancing backwards, you raised a brow. "I could barely wrap my hand around it. How do you suppose it's going to fit inside me?"

An over-confident smirk graced his lips. "You're about to see Heaven."

[Word Count: 1096]