Keigo Takami ღ Hawks

[A/N]: Requested by Burnt_Water

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, I'm doing alright!" You chuckled into the phone, slathering your voice with a healthy amount of sarcasm. "Hawks is really nice, funny too, although I can barely keep up with him sometimes! He's just too fast!"

The icy-hot boy considered those words for a moment, before responding, "Well, he is a bird."

It was difficult, having to keep such distance from those whom you cared so deeply for, but the asymmetrical beauty and yourself always stole a few, priceless minutes to converse with one another. This particular friend, by your side since childhood's earliest hours, definitely understood your sense of humour, even despite his perpetual monotony.

"I guess you're right, Shouto!" You howled, quite mockingly, but with good spirit.

After severing the line, a serene smile plastered on to your features, excited at the prospect of encountering your best friend again soon, you walked over to Hawks' office. Along the way, you noticed some stray feathers, still floating towards the floor. It never crossed your mind that, perhaps the blonde bombshell had actually been listening to your private conversation. It certainly never occurred to you that an incensed jealousy might be bubbling away amongst the froth of his heart. After all, such a charming and admirable hero couldn't possibly develop an insane infatuation with someone six years his junior...right?

This musing offered little comfort, but the young and lively hero always had a surprise or two sheathed up his sleeve. Your heart received this shocking revelation during a patrol. The two of you never waited idly for Hawks' sidekicks, instead choosing to zip off together, your wind-related quirk perfectly compatible with that stunning male's signature speed. For a long while, no extraordinary issues arose; Hawks hadn't yet mentioned his espionage endeavour, and you contented yourself with taking metaphorical refuge under those gorgeous, crimson wings.

Hawks supplied your imagination with wacky stories, half-told, to allow for construction, while you every so often commented on his magnificent capture of a villain, or teased him about how you presumed him to be getting slower. The deep, husky chuckling that followed grappled both your heart and mind. Unable to conceal the blush painting your cheeks, you averted your entire body from his sharp eyes; he was just too unbelievably sexy!

Unfortunately, Hawks decided that after such undisturbed, tranquil conversations, the time was nigh to shed some light on your most adulterous phone call. "So...what's up with you and Endeavor's kid? Shouto, was it? Are you dating?"

"W-What??" You stuttered, confusion and embarrassment forcing you to look back, suddenly. Sure, the dual-coloured boy was handsome and caring, but the only man whom your heart truly pounded for was- 

"No, of course not! Shouto and I...we're just childhood friends! Our families were pretty close growing up, so I've been with him practically forever! But...! I-I wouldn't dream of dating him! No way!"

Hawks remained unconvinced. "Yeah...sure. Then how come you're so nervous, hm? ~"

"Y-You...That was an unnecessary question, and it startled me!" Huffing indignantly, an even deeper crimson illuminated your cheeks.

An amused bubble of laughter escaped the messy blonde's lips, as his mind conjured up all the possible things he could say. The words, however, remained lodged in his throat. The desperation was almost overwhelming - desperation to claim you as his own property. He already imagined a lead wrapped around his wrist, connected to a dog-collar on your neck. Thus, wherever life tugged you, Hawks would forever be flying a few metres behind. This might be considered creepy, yes, and a little stalker-ish, but he didn't care; the only matter ruffling Hawks' feathers at the moment, was your connection to the Hot-and-Cold son of his idol. You had informed him of your 'close friendship', but with an unhealthy jealousy blazing through his veins, the truth was unfathomable. It would take a significant amount of time and begging before he believed the hardcore facts.

Well, perhaps there was another, more pleasure-inducing way to ease his mind?

*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

"You've been a bad little bird, haven't you?" Laced with a vile seduction that seemed to melt the very foundations on which you stood, his words managed to slice through the awkward, noiseless atmosphere.

Tentatively, you reached a hand up, in a vain effort to remove him from atop your half-naked form. "H-Hawks?"

A single finger caressed your bottom lip. "Call me Keigo." He ordered, somewhat lazily.

Apparently, he didn't want to exert a tremendous amount of effort, even for this...activity. "K-Keigo..." You began, voice cracking ever-so-slightly. 

"What did I...what are y-you doing?"

"Punishing you, obviously." The blonde droned, as though the concept wasn't so difficult to comprehend.

Tears, pure and crystalline, threatened to spew forth from your eyes, as you counted, "P-Punishing-? But what d-do I need to be punished for? If I did s-something wrong, then please, tell me!"

"Because you talked to Shouto, when you should have only been paying attention to me." His lips gently traced the shell of your ear, lewd whispers sending blasts of frigid air coursing down your back.

Despite the sudden drop in temperature, your core was swimming in a concoction of extreme heat and arousal. Your legs, therefore, refused to obey an order to remain motionless; they squirmed under the intense pressure of your primal lust. Hawks must have, at some point, become cognizant of your sexual distress, because he started wiggling his hips, in a teasing fashion. You had always understood this man to be mischievous, and yet, somehow his current actions were completely unfathomable. Desperation clung to your inner walls like ivy, twisting around your partially-wet womanhood. Hawks still had yet to sheath even one finger inside you, but something already wanted to burst. It was both pleasure and pain, the likes of which you had never before experienced.

The lack of stimulation weighed your body down, effectively pinning it to Hawks' bed. This served as a tremendous embarrassment on your part, because it proved that the hazel-orbed demon-spawn didn't need to slam his mouth-wateringly thick cock into your aching hole. In fact, barely any movements were required at all; it seemed as though his words, coated with flirtation and an undeniable lust, soaked your womanhood quite thoroughly.

Apparently, you were destined to shadow Icarus in this story. 

[Word Count: 1040]