Touya Todoroki ღ Dabi

"Let me go." A shiver crept down your spine.

The corners of his lips tugged upwards. "No can do, dollface."

Huffing, you responded, "What are you going to do with me? Shouldn't I be dead already?"

"We can't have any fun if you're dead." He stated, watching the fear swimming in your eyes. "I'm not into necrophilia, babe - I want to hear you screaming my name."

"What is your name?" You asked; a match of curiosity had been sparked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He sneered.

"I would, but you're not going to tell me." You prompted, trying to quell your anxiety.

The patchwork abductor grinned. "Dabi, at your service."

Studying his purple scars, you realised that you were treading thin ice. 

"If you're at my service, then why am I tied up? Also, I refuse to believe that's your real name. Who looks at a kid and thinks, 'CREMATION!'? No wonder you turned to villainy, I bet your peers made fun of you a lot."

That cocky grin remained fixed to his face. "Well, baby girl, you're tied up because it turns me on."

"You didn't answer my second question." You reminded, frowning.

"Get used to disappointment."

The shadows littered about the walls, dancing menacingly, did nothing to alleviate your fear. It was becoming increasingly more difficult to maintain your cocky, sarcastic attitude. This mysterious, albeit handsome, stranger was matching, perhaps even surpassing your wit. The feeling left your bones bitter. A sour taste flickered on the tip of your tongue, and you were horrified to discover that you wanted him to replace it with something sweeter. Whoever he was, he was clearly an enemy, and therefore you were in uncharted territory, if you couldn't tell by all the blood. Still, the person opposite you was just sat down, observing you with an interested gleam in his eyes. Oh, his eyes - you had to force yourself not to look at them, for they were so beautiful, so aquamarine and crystallised, that you felt sure you would melt. You only hoped that the puddle you created resembled his eyes. Almost as though he could read your mind, he upturned his head so that you had a better view of his face.

Breathing suddenly became an issue. For all his discoloured skin, this man truly was handsome - sexy, even. The thought alone sent an uncomfortable amount of heat shooting down your abdomen. Cursing, you realised that you hadn't felt so aroused since high school, in the supply closet with your first boyfriend. What an idiot. He was certainly no Dabi, your patchwork prince, who just so happened to be less of a prince and more of a ruthless dictator. It scared you to the core, just thinking about all the ways he could make you cry, scream and beg, how quickly you would willingly throw away your pride.

He could do anything he wanted with your body - it was officially his to mark. Biting your lip, you tried not to feel too guilty. After all, you had always considered yourself quite kinky, and this type of situation was one you had been dreaming about for some time. You wondered if he would order you to remove all your clothes, and you relished in the image of his satisfied (and aroused) face. It was at the very forefront of your mind, as something you desperately wanted to see, but would never admit.

When he opened his mouth, the most incredible sound came out. 

"Should we play a game, dollface?"

"What kind of game?" You quipped back, suddenly quite invested.

"The sex game." He responded, looking very smug. "The first one to cum loses."

Endeavouring to keep a steady tone, you asked, "What happens to the loser?"

Dabi licked his lips. "They have to submit completely to the winner."

"Okay. I'll play." You agreed, trying to make it sound like a chore.

"Get ready to scream for me, angel."

Igniting his hand, he let the blue flames lick his palm. This, alongside a singular lamp, were the only sources of light. Standing up, he strode towards you, that usual air of confidence surrounding him. He touched something you couldn't see, and the room illuminated. Extending a hand, he pulled you up, dragging you behind him as he waltzed towards his bedroom. Apparently, the room you had spent so much time in was a sort of living room. While trying not to trip over the miscellaneous items dotted on the floor, you took the opportunity to glance at the walls and ceiling. You weren't sure what you were expecting to find, but the lack of anything personal was a little disappointing, you figured he wasn't in good favour with his family, if he didn't have at least one photograph. It was obvious that nobody else inhabited the apartment you were in, because Dabi's footsteps were unashamedly loud, and there was no-one hounding him to quieten down.

His chamber was dimly-lit and smelled something awful, but that didn't cool the ferocious heat in your core. Dabi draped his cloak over a chair.

He eyed you expectantly. "What are you waiting for, doe eyes?"

[Word Count: 862]