Keigo Takami ღ Hawks

Requested by: Peach_Pancakes

Possible Light Manga Spoilers?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Villainy had always been your true calling, but you supposed this domestic role wasn't too abhorrent. Of course, no-one would guess that the doting girlfriend of the Wing Hero came from such a sordid background. His job entailed defeating and capturing those criminals, not letting them into his heart. Still, not all heroes can claim to be so saintly, but Keigo was young, impressionable. He fell victim to your charm at record speed, and had actively pursued you for months before you caved. His flirtations had been obvious and cheesy. It was amusing, so you dragged it out for as long as possible.

In the end, the deep loneliness hiding behind his smile, and the love permeating his voice, convinced you of your own feelings. With your relationship finally established, he began insisting that you live together, in his house. Or in a new one, which he really didn't mind buying! It would become a home when you moved in! And, if something didn't suit your taste, it could be changed! He assured you that your comfort was his top priority. His urge was to protect and provide, give you a wonderful life, and keep you happy! He wanted this, far beyond anything else! You agreed - thank the gods you agreed! He might have actually died, had you not.

Yeah, in the private sphere, he was pretty incompetent. It was endearing...until it got annoying. He could neither cook nor bake - before you entered his life, he probably lived off takeout. But it was alright, since you could do both. That's why currently, you were in the midst of baking him a cake, partially to congratulate him for assuming the mantle of the Number Two Pro Hero, and partially because he deserved something sweet!

He worked incredibly hard, for someone who claimed to be insouciant, laid-back.

He was likely to eat the entire cake in one sitting. That man took gluttony to a new extreme, but...he couldn't be faulted. For one, the image of Keigo stuffing his face was adorable. And two, food had been scarce for him during his childhood - a luxury, if you will. It was only natural for him to grow possessive of it, hoarding and eating in excess. And, despite that no longer being an issue, he still retained the habit. You didn't mind, though. Keigo's health, his happiness, was important to you. If he needed more food, then you would gladly provide. There were more than enough funds between you to sustain him, and yourself.

You almost broke down, when he first shared his food. To anyone else, it might have seemed a small, insignificant gesture, but in reality, it signalled his complete and utter trust in you. That was actually the moment you gave in, ignoring the forbidden nature of this romance. You learned to welcome the challenge, the thrill of dating a hero.

That was perhaps your very fondest memory.

It painted your cheeks crimson - the colour of his wings; it placed a wide, love-stitched smile on to your face. You loved him! You couldn't believe your luck...You nearly cried!

...This was a good life.

If only heroes and villains weren't always at such odds. Then you might be able to marry, adopt some dogs and settle down. Children weren't on the agenda just yet. That would prove dangerous for both sides. But maybe, one day...

Wow...had Keigo turned you so sentimental? You distinctly remembered being a ruthless killer, once upon a time. But now, you were gushing over home life. Keigo was honestly that special, huh? You would destroy the League of Villains, slaughter every last member, if only he asked. That was frightening, but also somehow alluring. Caught in your reveries, you didn't notice Keigo shed his jacket, visor and headphones, then slip into the kitchen. You brought the cake out of the oven, setting it on the stove to cool. It smelled delicious. Oh, you hoped Keigo would enjoy it!

"Wow, a cake! You like me or something?"

A scream tore from your lungs, and you swivelled around to face your lover. This man, this winged bastard...he was infuriating. 

"...Jury's still out, bird-boy."

He whistled. "Sarcasm already? I just got home, dove!" He looked you up and down. "Did you always have more than one outfit?"

"Do you pay that little attention? I would steal your clothes, but the wing-holes make my back cold." You replied, motioning toward the cake. "That's all yours, by the way."

"Aww, I knew you liked me! So? So?" If you squinted, you could just make out the whiny puppy, who was apparently replacing your boyfriend.

You sighed. "Congratulations, Number Two. I shouldn't really care, being a villain and all, but...well done. You earned it."

"Still playing hard-to-get, huh? Why bother? We both know you're madly in love with me." He teased, relishing in the spark of embarrassment in your eyes.

"Shut up...Just eat the damn cake, and maybe pick a movie." Before you could storm off, Keigo wrapped his arms and wings around your smaller frame.

This amount of contact was just right. "...I'd like to have kids someday, y'know?"

"...Hmm." Your heart started to pound, incessantly.

He nuzzled into your neck. "With someone I really love."

"...Dabi?"

[Word Count: 877]