Keigo Tamaki ღ Hawks

Requested by: Velvadeen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being quirkless was considered an incredibly rare phenomenon, as those without special and unique abilities comprised of only around twenty percent of the population. However, while becoming a hero was a very quickly ruled out option, you were still able to work for one. More specifically, you became the secretary for Hawks, an esteemed, and rather young, pro hero. You were about a year his senior, but that didn't stop his flirting and the barrage of compliments. He never ceased to amaze or fluster you, and it genuinely seemed as though you shared romantic feelings. With that considered, you decided to date. Although, whilst he wasn't too bothered at the thought of the media catching wind of your relationship, you were terrified about the repercussions it would have on him.

The popular pro might have his entire life and career compromised, just for being intimate with a quirkless member of his hero office. It was no secret that the two of you were close, so when your co-workers started to question things, you would automatically go into a mini-panic attack, for fear of being caught. Hawks would need to swoop in and reassure them that everything was normal, and that was just how you acted in regards to annoying, personal enquiries. He usually listened into their conversations anyway, so he knew exactly what those bumbling fools would ask you, and when. He made sure to come prepared with satisfactory explanations, despite not really caring what they knew. With how close he wanted to keep you, there were bound to be questions, and sometimes, he wished you would stand up for your relationship. He was extremely confident that you worked well together, and were very stable. It was a loving partnership, with benefits for either party. You adored each other immensely - even his other staff could see that.

"Pleaseee can I tell them?" He asked, clapping his hands.

You shook your head, responding, "You know that's a bad idea."

"No, it's not! They'll be fine with it, and if they're not, then I'll kick them out." His ear-to-ear smile was blinding.

Sighing, you countered, "You'll end up 'kicking out' your entire office."

"It'll be better than you think. Promise!"

"It's still a no, Hawks."

A pout settled on his features, as his eyes burned holes into you. It was beyond evident at this point, that he wished to go public about your relationship. You had many talks previously, and sometimes, you were frightened that he was just going to spill something, because he didn't seem like the best at keeping secrets. You sighed, attempting to avoid his gaze. However, that proved a difficult task, since his visor was lying on the coffee table, and he was edging closer and closer to your face. Soon, he had moved from his perch opposite you, to sit on the ground right in front of you, thus making him seem even smaller. It was adorable; the way he looked up, sadness glinting in his eyes, was pure torture. You didn't want to deny him anything, but at the same time, you couldn't allow him to jeopardize his entire future.

"Hawks, please just keep it on the downlow." You muttered, leaning further into your chair.

Rays of sunlight illuminated the room all at once, as though that irritating fireball just latched on to your conversation, and decided to interrupt. Hawks laughed, watching you groan and cover your face. He reached up, ghosting his fingers across your forehead and brushing the stray locks behind your ear. His smile softened, as he basked in your radiance. His dark, stud earrings glinted calmly in the light, reflecting his innermost emotions. He felt serene, just being with you, and it was something he wanted to cherish - going public wouldn't have a serious impact on your relationship. Besides, as much as he respected your decisions, there was always a chance that he would slip up. He tended to do that quite often, and it terrified you.

"Hmm..." He tapped your head.

You glared at him. "I said no."

"But, what if I persuaded you?" He asked, grinning.

"I don't think you could do that." You sighed.

He suddenly looked very offended. "I'm gonna persuade you so hard."

All the colour instantly drained from your face, and you tried to back up as he launched himself on you, knocking the wind out of your lungs. His arms wrapped around your waist, holding you in place as he nuzzled into your body. It was quite uncomfortable, because he forgot to remove his headphones, and with his gigantic wings flapping, you were growing colder by the second. He leaned into you, pecking the sides of your face, your collarbone, your forehead, and wherever else his lips could touch. Needless to say, you could feel your skin heating up, while goosebumps slithered down your arms. It was an incredibly tense situation.

Hawks laughed. "Let's move this to the bed, so I can persuade you harder."

[Word Count: 830]