Toshinori Yagi ღ All Might - Lemon {1}

Requested by: Aaaaaadontplease

A/N: I might do a second part to this, what do you guys think? Also, Merry Christmas!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Might's absence was shocking. His diligence and determination were truly something to be admired - he adored his students with his whole being, and training was what he lived for (other than his heroic duties, of course). However, there was now a muscly void where he should have been. You noticed it at work, and it became startling apparent when there were a slew of heavily reported villain sightings and prison breakouts, but the titular hero was nowhere to be found. You attempted to ignore it, preoccupying yourself with homework for your students, and jumping from scene to scene in place of your missing colleague. There would be hell to pay when he returned.

If he returned.

Shaking your head to dispel the negativity, you checked your phone, the screen immediately illuminating and flooding your vision with nothing but pictures of other people's dogs. They made you smile, but it didn't quite reach your eyes, and there was a nervous crease on your forehead, almost severe enough to fold it in half. Your phone remained glued to your side for the next few days, just in case. You pulled it out every five minutes. You hardly slept at night. Resting was difficult, and it felt too much like a chore; what if All Might was out there somewhere, alone and wounded? It was certainly a possibility. Despite his personal reassurances, you knew his strength was fading. He was growing weaker, but thankfully, the students couldn't sense it. At least, not to the best of your knowledge. You reasoned that it likely had something to do with the green-haired boy that All Might seemed so familiar and friendly with. Yet, you didn't question it. All Might was used to making complicated decisions, so you trusted his judgement, just as much as you trusted that a mouse was small in comparison to an elephant.

A myriad ignored messages and a lack of viable options left a sour taste in your mouth. This wasn't like him at all. He would never not respond to you. So, with resolve as solid as silver, you trudged to his main base of operations: his home. The doorbell was ignored, or perhaps it didn't even work. Frustrated, you tried it again, then waited for a few moments. When nothing happened (except when you kicked his door, scaring away some nearby squirrels), you sighed, and walked the perimeter of the building. It was a humble compound, yet comfortable. You had been inside it many times. You knew how to get in without being invited. A key was not necessary, since you had the breaking-and-entering expertise of a professional crook.

Forcing your way through the partly-open window, you slid into one of the rooms on the top floor of the building. This definitely wasn't the man's bedroom, because the air wasn't polluted by cologne, and there wasn't a heap of filthy clothes piled on the ground. Holding your breath, you gazed deeper into the darkness. It was hard to make anything out - any objects that might have been useful to your cause. You scrambled for purchase on the wall, endeavouring to find a light source of some kind. It took quite a while, wasting much of your time. You figured that time was limited - not because you were afraid of being in someone's condo without permission, but because you had a really bad feeling. You just couldn't place a finger on it. Your feet shuffled along the floor, quietly, but with all the grace of a hippopotamus. Your (e/c) still hadn't adjusted to the emptiness as ten minutes passed, so you tested the water and walked a little faster. That meant your footsteps grew louder, of course, but you supposed sacrifices had to be made. You didn't really imagine that a villain would be in close proximity. After all, this was the home of All Might, the Symbol of Peace and Number One Hero. He was undefeated, so unless the villains had some miraculous, crackpot idea that actually managed to relieve him of his position, you were sure to be safe.