Tamaki Amajiki - Lemon

Requested by: YandereQuin

Please stop leaving such hurtful comments on this piece! It is entirely a work of fiction, and nobody is forcing you to read it! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tama-niisan!" You called, searching the house for your timid brother.

Black, shoulder-length hair sat atop your head, sticking out slightly in places. Your pointed ears twitched as you heard movement coming from the living room. The piercings lining the shell of your ears glinted in the sunlight permeating the windows, almost sending a beacon of light upwards, like you were an angel about to ascend back to Heaven. Your eyes, although dark, were a little lighter than your brother's, and incredibly warm. You each had strikingly different personalities - while he was shy to a fault, you were outgoing and cheerful, nearly all the time. However, it was due to this that Tamaki often felt inferior to your friends, and he became quite jealous. The two of you had a...special sort of relationship; it went far beyond a normal sibling bond, and treaded in the realm of sinfulness.

Despite the pressures from society, neither of you backed down. Instead, you simply allowed the affair to remain clandestine, never telling anyone, nor getting caught, but still managing to partake in some romantic activities. Just not in public. You sighed sometimes, thinking about it, because it wasn't going to be easily accepted, so even though you desperately wanted to tell someone, you couldn't. Tamaki also had this problem, but more so because of how close he was to Mirio. That boy had a habit of turning up unannounced, at the worst possible time, and he just seemed to know things - things nobody had told him, things he couldn't know.

Anyway, for now, you pushed those depressing thoughts aside, in an effort to retrieve your brother. He was hiding, but you were close to finding him. For some odd reason, he didn't wish to attend school. You figured that something must have happened, involving the usual bullies and other mean individuals. However, being in the year below him, there wasn't really much you could do to help. Tamaki wanted to be around you during break and lunch every single day, but you each had your own friendship groups, and Mirio had once told him that spending so much time with your siblings was considered strange. He didn't desire to expose your relationship, so he had to sacrifice some precious time with you. He shivered, listening to your loud footfalls, getting closer and closer to his hiding spot. Sucking in a breath, he folded into himself, attempting to make his body smaller. Obviously, it didn't work, and you soon found him, dragging him out and forcing him out of the door. You walked to school together, Tamaki fidgeting the entire way there. A few times, you glanced in his direction, trying to secure eye contact, but he noticed and turned away.

You huffed, craning your head to the other side. This was putting you in a bad mood, and you still had a full day of school to go! Shaking your head, you decided to plaster on a smile. Tamaki would not control your emotions any more than he already did.

"I-I'm sorry..." He whispered, turning red from embarrassment.

Your eyes widened; he never stuttered around you. "Tama...it's alright, just...try not to be so anxious, okay? We're family - you can talk to me if there's something going on!"

He nodded, a small smile playing at his lips. "Yeah...you're right. Thanks."

So he still won't tell me, huh?

"I'm here for you, Tama-nii." You informed, running ahead when the school came into sight.

The ebony-haired boy watched you go, smiling happily to himself. He really, really loved you. He thought that your quirk was so much more powerful and useful than his, when, in actuality, it was slightly weaker. Tamaki didn't see anything in a normal colour, when looking at you - everything was rose-tinted and had beautiful, blooming flowers in the corners. He always saw you with a bright halo and a jovial grin. To him, you were the epitome of perfection, and he didn't feel as though he deserved you.