Kai Chisaki ღ Overhaul - Lemon

Requested by: ViolinQueenTwo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5'7 with silky, ebony hair which shone magnificently in the blinding run rays, you were a prime target for capture. An extremely pretty young woman walking alone, albeit in the morning, you still went past a number of alleyways and other rather dangerous areas (let's just say, that particular area was a hotspot for brothels). The distance between your workplace and your apartment was great, but nothing sinister had ever transpired before now. You were comfortable, but that feeling wasn't to last. Not even for two minutes. Something swiftly darted past your face, like a stray bullet. You started to panic, and then you felt it - a light burning sensation in the back of your neck. Not long afterwards, your consciousness faded, until all you could see were twinkling stars amid a black void.

"Be careful with her." Someone called, their voice demanding complete obedience. "I want her alive."

Another cry sounded: "What do you want her for? Do you know this woman?"

Piercing golden eyes, which held glimmers of both mischief and (veiled) affection, gazed upon their companion. He was causing rather a great disturbance on the street, and anyone could walk past at any given moment. Sighing to himself and pressing a gloved finger to his forehead, Kai glowered at the individual in question. That was the end of that - no more unnecessary comments or enquiries. He and his band proceeded to haul you on to Kai's back, wrapping your legs firmly around his waist. It was an intensely pleasurable feeling - something that had almost disappeared from the banks of his memory. Being taller, and stronger, than you, he often used to pick you up and ferry you around on his back. You were relatively light as a child (through to early adolescence), but now you seemed to have gained a bit of mass. You weren't weighing him down, per say, but there was a comfortable heaviness, with which he was less than familiar. However, he figured that it was only natural, considering how much time the two of you had spent apart. He had, of course, been tracking you, although there were certain tidbits of information he wished to acquire from you, personally. This included: what type of lingerie you wore, how soft your breasts were, how submissive you could be, and where you worked - that he had never managed to find out.

You were a mystery entangled in an enigma, but that hadn't always been the case. Some personality traits remained the same, obviously, such as your hot-headedness and that difficult-to-discover kindness. Kai was also aware of your soft side, and your extreme distaste for physical attention. You loathed being touched; you loathed it to your very core. That was part of the reason Kai had you knocked unconscious - so he didn't have to drag you back, kicking and screaming. You could be tough and fierce, which he adored, but it was a little annoying when your captive fought so violently for freedom. As a child and a teenager, the only way Kai was allowed to touch you, was if he agreed to give you a piggy-back ride. As this memory crept into his mind, he beat down his blossoming smile. The plague-doctor-esque mask concealed it, of course, yet he wasn't lying to anyone other than himself.

He deposited your limp body on to his bed, peeling your offending garments off, one by one. Your shirt and pants were absurd items, and they received a place in the corner of the room. His golden eyes bulged out of their sockets upon glimpsing your sexy lingerie. It was black, naturally, and very lacy. In fact, your panties were nothing but lace - they did little to obscure your clit from view. Slowly, he pulled them down, all the while keeping his eyes locked on your now-exposed womanhood. Something inside of him welled with anger - those weren't the panties of a good girl, of a virgin; they indicated a woman who slept around. In his books, this was unacceptable. You had cheated on him, while he remained chaste, committed to you and you alone. He ripped off your bra, leaving you naked and defenceless. He squeezed and pulled on one of your nipples, savouring the taste of your moans. Such a naughty girl, to be feeling such pleasure in your sleep. He wondered who occupied your dreams, but he didn't really want to know. When he tired of teasing your perky buds, he removed some objects off a small table. Just the standard things: two spreader bars (one for your arms, the other for your legs), a bit for your mouth, a vibrating-dildo, and some innocuous egg-vibrators.

Kai hoisted up your legs, attaching the leather bracelets to your ankles. He flipped you on to your stomach, fastening the others around your wrists, and securing them to the headboard of his bed. He would wait to place the bit in your mouth, just to ensure that you didn't choke in your sleep. He took two of the eggs, spreading your vaginal hole wide, to fit them inside. He turned them on, and watched you writhe. Next came the long vibrator, which he rammed up inside you, pushing the eggs further - closer to your womb. By now, your entire body was convulsing, and you appeared to be on the verge of waking. Satisfied with his work, Kai shuffled out of the room, prepared to tease you until you were begging for him, writhing in a pool of cum, with drool dripping down your chin. Yes, that provided an incredible image. He would wait until he heard those sexually frustrated screams, to come to your aid.

He was holed up in a small office room when someone called for him. 

"Uh...boss? That girl's been crying and moaning for a while now. She keeps yelling your name, and so far, she's called you every name under the sun."

Straining to neither laugh nor frown, he simply replied, "I will see to it that she is punished."

Leaving his desk behind, he travelled the distance between his office and his bedchambers. He stood behind the door for a moment, listening to your strangled cries. He could also hear the clanging of metal, and it sounded as though you were attempting to break free. It wasn't going to work, obviously. He pried the door open and stepped inside. The bit was still lying on the side, awaiting instructions. When you noticed his presence, your (e/c) eyes grew dark, and you began glaring daggers into his soul.

"K-Kai!" In spite of your fury, it was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain a steady voice. "Wha - Ahh! W-What...are, nngh - are y-you doin-"

Walking over, he stationed himself beside your nude body. With all the callousness of a medieval doctor, he twisted the vibrator, pushing it ever deeper inside your wet, throbbing clit. The bumps running along it rubbed against your walls, and the vibrating-eggs continued moving upwards. One of them prodded at your womb, and you released your loudest moan yet. You panted, grasping desperately for air. Your tongue was showing, and Kai took this opportunity to link it with his. You couldn't beat on his chest, you couldn't scream, and you couldn't pull away. You had no energy, no drive. This man used to be such a marvellous friend, such a trusted companion, but now he was doing something awful to you. Although, for as much shame as it brought, you actually found yourself enjoying the torment. It gave you a massive amount of stimulation, but at the same time, it wasn't quite enough to push you over the edge. It kept you forever on the cusp of an intense orgasm. You wanted release, you wanted something else inside you - something real. Yet, you failed to accurately convey this to Kai; you were a tangle of moans, sweat and drool.

This, however, seemed to indulge the sociopathic tyrant, for he soon began to unbuckle his trousers. 

[Word Count: 1330]