Himiko Toga {Soulmate AU} - Headcanons

[A/N]: I'VE BEEN SITTING ON THIS REQUEST SINCE JANUARY. I'M SO, INCREDIBLY SORRY TO -hypermello. I had like 200 words of a story, but I just couldn't finish it. So I put it in headcannon format instead, but I've never done these before, so...

{Soulmate AU: You can communicate with your soulmate by writing on your wrist, but you can't give away your location or name}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

➳ It was difficult at first, since you weren't able to write your real names or locations. 

➳ But there was something wrong with this girl. 

➳ You sincerely hoped that was red ink. Though, given the recent messages, doubt was beginning to fester. 

➳ Was your soulmate a criminal, or just criminally insane? 

➳ The ink burned your skin, but that didn't stop her. 

➳ She wrote whenever possible, always small things like "Hey, are you awake yet?" - and if you weren't already, you certainly were after that searing pain. 

 ➳ But you had to respond, or she would just become more erratic.

➳  "Yep, what is it?"

➳ "Nothing! That's the problem! It's so boring here!" You craved to ask why, where exactly she was. 

➳ You wanted to find her, insane lunatic or not. 

 ➳ Well, really, you wanted the pain to stop - it hindered your work. 

➳ Oh, you were a hero, btw. 

➳ Not a good dynamic, but you still hoped she was a good person, just a little...psychotic? 

➳ You didn't make the connection between her and Himiko Toga, because you hadn't actually heard much about that particular villain. 

➳ Anyway, you couldn't possibly be bound to a criminal. ...Right? 

➳ Turns out you were WRONG. 

➳ Ha, dumb bitch. 

➳ Why couldn't you have seen it coming? You were so not prepared to deal with this! 

➳ You found her, but...a̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶t̶  not really how you wanted? 

➳ TLDR: you got kidnapped by the League of Villains, and you recognised her lexical patterns, and other, subtle clues. 

➳ Ah, it probably helped that she got bored and started doodling on her arm. 

➳ Her awful art also appeared on your arm. 

➳ She managed to convince Shigaraki to unbind you. 

➳ She did lock you up in her room though, so... 

➳ Oh, you got to meet Twice, Dabi, Spinner and the others! Magne was really nice to you. 

 ➳ You sort of ended up being the designated councillor. 

➳ You enjoyed it, which was kinda scary? 

➳ Toga was over-the-moon though, and always clung to you like a koala. 

➳ You tried to talk to her about the knives she always shoved into your face, but she wasn't listening. 

➳ Probably planning how best to carve you up.

[Word Count: 387]