Geten

He was grievously conflicted, emotions muddled within a sea of boundless uncertainty.

Maniacal laughter filtered through his ears, swimming around in his head as a glorious, angelic melody. Typically, he refused to allow his feelings any degree of oxygen, and yet you were unconsciously drawing something out, from the very bowels of his soul. It shouldn't have been so, for you, as a member of the notorious League of Villains, still posed a significant threat to the organisation to which he was previously affiliated. Geten understood the terms of the coalition, of course, but the unease hadn't quite subsided. Pale, icy gemstones tracked your every movement; ostensibly, this was due to the implications of leaving you isolated and unchecked. However, the truth was much more simple: a dreadful infatuation had blossomed, dominating his heart with bittersweet whisperings. Stalactites seemed to cling there too, piercing his heart with sharp, poison-coated tips.

He was drowning, falling deeper and deeper into the soup of intoxication. All his doubts floated alongside, constantly trailing him. However, you appeared to be gradually funnelling these out, little by little. You wouldn't have even realised this though, because Geten's timid demeanour flooded him with embarrassment, whenever he imagined approaching you. Besides, he had already verbally stated his distaste towards the League, and a confrontation would risk far too much pride.

So instead, he contented himself with watching from afar, despite the creepiness factor. Everyone in the room was standing, with the exception of Re-Destro and Shigaraki. Your girlish giggles, those which hypnotised his heart with their seductive wiles, were currently being bestowed upon an unworthy recipient. Oh, how Geten could only wish to be engaged in such a dialogue; his most burning desire was to elicit even a small flow of laughter from those plump, delicious-looking lips. Lost in the blissful tranquillity of his romantic fantasies, Geten's cheeks flourished with a delicate, crimson blush. Biting his lip to slaughter the words bubbling within his throat, he couldn't have imagined himself to resemble such a love-struck, hopeless romantic.

Averting newly-disinterested eyes from your blonde companion, you glanced around the room, a specific goal in mind. You wanted to capture a glimpse of the elusive ice-wielder, with whom Dabi had fought. After all, he was always observing you, drilling searing holes into your back. You never acknowledged his obvious surveillance, although you couldn't deny that his pale complexion and striking irises were the epitome of loveliness. There was a certain, tender charm about the boy; you wanted so badly to tease him until his dignity shattered.

He didn't appear to possess the typical character of a high-class criminal, but the power and grace which encompassed him both enchanted and aroused you.

Locating Geten proved successful but rather difficult. Upon close inspection, an alien, throbbing sensation ignited inside your heart, and the question became: should you laugh at his strange behaviour, or gush at the adorableness? Truly, the manner in which his form swayed from side to side, as though in a ecstasy-filled dream, was so incredibly cute! And, noticing the scarlet hue painting his cheeks, your sense of judgement clouded over, a mixture of a giggle, a whimper and some other, incoherent noises, rolled off your tongue.

"Hehe! What has you so worked up, (Y/n)?" The bubbly blonde asked, attempting to strain her eyes to gauge where you were looking.

Given your concerning (and absurdly loud) sounds, the majority of the room was now alerted to you, and to the individual who had so captivated your heart. Geten was apparently still in some euphoric dreamland, since his unusual ministrations and the ever-reddening of his features had yet to cease.

"Huh?" Toga's head tilted slightly, in confusion. Then, she grabbed on to your arm and started shaking. 

"Hey, hey, isn't that the ice guy? He kinda looks like a girl! Oh! Do you like him?"

Nodding furiously, you whisper-yelled between the curious, unyielding noises. 

"Yeah...I think so!"

[Word Count: 655]