Shouta Aizawa ღ Eraserhead {Male Reader} - Lemon

Requested by: Emi_Joke

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At childhood's hour, his heart had toyed with innocently-woven feelings of love and admiration. Initially they were threadbare fragments of barely-understood emotions, but they wove together so beautifully and intricately, that it made his heart soar. Eventually (and despite his infancy) Shouta managed to comprehend these daunting concepts, encouraging him to furnish a letter with messily-written praises and a dialogue of childish fancy.

The much-cherished note followed along the lines:

To Mr (L/n),

I wuv u sooo super much! More than the moown and all the staws! U are the bestest pewson in all the wowld!

Upon recollection of his adventurous ramblings, a contented sigh passed through your lips. Reasonably, it would have been quite difficult to argue that, in perhaps ten years or so, you couldn't form some sort of romantic connection. There was only a slight age gap of five years, after all. So, when you learned that the fledgling hero was seeking admission into one of the most prestigious hero schools (at which you just so happened to work), you jumped at the opportunity to recommend him. In particular, you wanted him to be present in your homeroom class, 1-A.

The board denied your appeal, despite your occupation as a top-tier hero, as well as an extremely truthful and trust-worthy individual; you weren't likely to recommend just anyone. Disheartened, you relayed the information to Shouta's parents. He wasn't in the least bit fazed. He was determined to gain access into the school, one way or another. Although you understood the practical portion of the entrance exam to be an excruciating challenge for him, you encountered an immense joy upon hearing that he passed. A barrage of firework-emotions keeled you, your fist standing proudly in triumph. Not only was Shouta very intelligent, he was also skilled. Of course he was able to pass the exam.

You swiftly swatted away any doubts and fond memories that had floated into your mind, before Shouta entered your classroom. This was to be a reunion far too long in the making, and you weren't about to embellish it with pessimistic words, or a flurry of embarrassing retellings of childhood follies (however much you were gushing to do so). Settling a rigid, yet polite and welcoming expression on to your features, you waited, breath bated, for his elegant, youthful figure to grace your longing eyes.

He was neither the first, nor the penultimate, to emerge from the corridor. The moments groaned by, tick-ticking in your ears like a Grandfather Clock.

Tardiness was a display of such terrible form.

When eventually he managed to show, you quietly chastised him for his lateness, and proceeded to brush it off for the time being. Obviously, another form of punishment would have to be implemented, so that most impudent behaviour would quickly expire.

"Aizawa Shouta," You called, once break had begun. "I'd like to speak with you, please."

A few, unsolicited jeers echoed about the room, but neither party (yourself nor Shouta)paid them any particular mind. Narrowing your line of vision and assuming a greater air of authority, you beckoned him a second time, your mere tone commanding the entirety of the classroom. Of course, Shouta understood from where the problem arose, and he certainly didn't expect to arrive late, but he was content to receive punishment, as long as it was you who dealt it. It seemed as though adolescence had yet to smoke out those all-consuming feelings of love and admiration.

Soon, only two sets of carefully-regulated breaths mingled with the swirling vortex of residual teenage hormones. Perhaps then, their overpowering aroma became the catalyst for your intercourse. With steady hands and a reciprocated, lust-riddled gaze, you locked the door and advanced on the younger male. Becoming lost, trapped, in the labyrinthine wiles of each other's embrace, resulted in Shouta's slim build being pressed rather forcefully on to the floor. Well, a punishment couldn't exactly live up to its draconian reputation without presenting a threat, or warning of sorts. In this case, it was a 'If you're ever late again, I'll make sure they catch you in a compromising position.'

Throwing off his blazer, your pearly (e/c) eyes glimmering with a primal hunger, you started unzipping his trousers. Since break often flew by, the time allocated to your activity was quite limited. Still, the rock-hard bulge veiled behind his boxers was soon liberated, able to spring free - this also allowed you to notice that the tip was currently dripping with pre-cum. Licking your awaiting lips, refusing to wait for the go-ahead, you started bobbing up and down on his cock, swallowing as much as possible each time. You wanted it deeper, sheathed inside your wet cavern; you wanted to coat it in your saliva. You wanted to own him. Angling yourself, you ensured that it would brush against the back wall of your throat, eliciting a somewhat strained choking noise, from not only your lips, but Shouta's too.

Once you deemed his throbbing cock to be nicely, and fully, soaked in your natural lubricant, you decided that it was time to act upon your closeted desires. Motioning for him to stick out his tongue (a command which he obeyed like an angel), you thrust three fingers inside, twirling them around until they too were thoroughly lubricated.

The lack of trousers now adorning your lower-half made this next process much easier, for you only had to shuffle out of your boxers, rather than fussing about removing everything. You swirled one digit around the perimeter of your tight, virgin hole, and proceeding to ram it inside without remorse. You cried out, writhing in agony, but you still added another. They were scissoring together and rubbing along your sensitive walls, where you figured the most pleasurable spots could be located. The third and final finger was soon shoved in, joining the enchanting dance, until white was all your eyes could perceive. Your first orgasm had been incredible, and simply imaging the second made you hot, as the clear, slick juices trickled down your thighs.

You removed your fingers, never once considering the agonising feeling of loss that would overtake you. Hearing such distressed sounds, Shouta unconsciously wiggled and bucked his hips, simultaneously trying to enter you, and paint your features crimson from arousal.

"Now, n-now, Shouta..." Raising your hips, you prepared for the 'final descent'. "This is your punishment, remember? So, be a good boy and stay still."

Unfortunately, nothing in the immediate vicinity could be used as a viable alternative to rope, so you couldn't tie him down. This meant that, obviously, Shouta ignored your demand, the moment you sunk down on to his cock. He reacted instantly, reaching up to grip your hips, pushing you down further, forcing your wanton manhood to consume more and more of him.

"Nngh...I-I told y-yo- AHH!!"

Shouta, with bared teeth and nails digging dangerously deep into the flesh of your hips, could only grunt in response. Despite this, his mind truly was racing. In particular, he was pondering all the future excuses he would employ, in order to rile you up in such a lewd and enthralling manner. 

[Word Count: 1190]