Katsuki Bakugou/Shouto Todoroki {Monster AU/Incubus, Sânziană} - Lemon

"Oi! Icyhot!" Shouted a gruff voice.

The explosive blonde rapped his fingers against the fireplace, apparently searching for a secret entrance of some kind. His wings twitched, sensing the approach of his aloof, bi-coloured companion. The boy's feet shuffled along the characterless carpet. He soon stood beside the blonde, as composed as ever. The two were complete antitheses of one another, yet they shared a special connection - education. A prestigious school for training incubi had housed them since a young age, and they had been rivals at first sight. Their allure was the greatest seen in centuries, which attracted a lot of females from all sorts of species. The two, for such young incubi, were quite experienced and highly gifted. They were the most popular boys in the institute. They competed for beautiful, competent females. They must have had a number of estranged children by now, but the rules as they stood, entrenched by ancient magic, stated that the incubi/succubi could not be held to account by any of their one-time partners. It was a privilege to have garnered the interest of such distinguished, talented demons.

Todoroki stared. "What is it?"

Bakugou grinned. "The back of this's fake. Must be somethin' good behind it!"

"And if there isn't?" Mismatched eyes flickered from stone to stone.

"There will be." His partner growled. "We didn't come here for nothing!"

The two-toned figure remained fixed in place, seemingly unfazed by the blonde's grumpiness. "What did we come here for?" He questioned, mind drifting into a dark abyss.

Another primal sound erupted from beside him, like lava spurting from a giant volcano. "Pay attention, would ya, extra? We have to bring something of value back with us, a faerie or somethin' similar."

With a slight nod of acknowledgement and understanding, the taller incubus planted one hand on the stones. He fumbled around for a little while, wondering if there was an easy way in. However, impatience eclipsed Bakugou, and he shoved Todoroki aside. A Grinch-grin twisted the corners of his lips. His eyes flaunted both fury and excitement. Drawing his arms back, he flexed - a display of strength. Then, with a single word which electrified the air as it tore through his throat, his open palm landed on the masonry. A crackle, a fizz of fire, and it melted away, leaving no trace whatsoever behind. Beyond was far from the glorious treasure that had been anticipated; he had awaited lush meadows, perhaps even labyrinths, filled to the brim with eye-catching females. Instead, a clandestine library, made solely of two bookshelves, revealed itself. The blonde beast growled again, louder this time, nearly rocking the books from their steady positions. They looked as though nobody had been within a hundred feet of them for years. Their conserved covers were invisible for the veil of dust and cobwebs threaded together. The pages were yellowing, shrivelling up as soon as nimble fingers graced them.

"This is bullshit!" Bakugou roared, swinging his arms around in ire. 

"Reliable source, my ass! When I get back, Kirishima is dead meat!"

"Bakugou-" The bi-haired incubus was rudely interrupted.

He continued his furious monologue, unaware of the looming danger his action was bringing upon them. "I bet he and Kaminari are laughing right now! No-one tricks me and gets out alive! I'll have his head! I'll slice his sorry ass into a thousand pieces!"

"You might want to-" Once again, the flow of Todoroki's words was shattered.

Books fell to the ground, dishonoured and dishevelled, with one landing directly on the monotone teenager. A page became entangled on one of his horns, ripping with a sickening sound. Todoroki grimaced - defacing something as precious as a book was sure to bring about dire consequences. Low and behold, once the object had been successfully removed from his person, Todoroki felt an odd, tingling sensation, like millions of ants crawling down his back, or the pitter-patter of tiny bat feet. Apparently his rowdy companion had the same experience, because he huffed angrily, yelling something about feeling strange. All of a sudden, the bricks seemed to open up beneath them, swallowing them whole. Although, as they would later realise, no such occurrence ever actually took place. Swirls of the deepest purple, tainted with strands of an opaque substance, floated around them, obscuring their location.