Episode 1

CRYSTAL JOY SMITH'S P.O.V

Good morning! I just woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. Today is Monday and it's our first day in class. I'm a new transferee here. I'm 19 years old and I'm in 1st Year College. Well, it's now time to get ready before getting late. And yes! I live alone.

I took my bath and got ready for school. I got my clothes, shoes, hair stuff, glasses, and some makeup ready. I don't usually use makeup but I need to look presentable, so yeah.

My look:

After getting ready, I went out my bathroom and got my glasses

After getting ready, I went out my bathroom and got my glasses. I wore it and I went to grab my bag and stuff. I checked my bag to see if it was complete and it was. There was my notebooks, my pencil case with my pens and pencils in it, my pocketbook, my books, my folders, my phone, and my hair stuff. I went to my front door and grabbed my car keys. Yes! I am from a rich family but I was seen to be a nerd. I am smart and I was a valedictorian from my old school.

I went to my car and opened it. I place my bag at the passenger's seat as I sat on the driver's seat.

My car:

I drove to my school, but I passed by Krispy Kreme

I drove to my school, but I passed by Krispy Kreme. I decided to buy myself a donut and a coffee. After buying my, I then headed straight to school while eating breakfast. I parked my car, and went in in the school. Students were staring at me, as I walked down the hallway, looking for the Principal's Office.

Suddenly, I felt a finger tapping my shoulder from behind. I turned to it, and saw a beautiful girl. Looks like she's a student in this school.

"Hi." She started with a bright smile on her face.

"Hello. I'm Crystal, and you are?" I introduced myself, and asked her to introduce as well.

"Alleisha." She introduced as she reached her hand out for a  handshake. I did as well, and we had a short handshake, as we both pulled our hands away.

"Uhmmm. By the way, can you tell me where the Principal's Office is? Sorry I'm a new student here." I said with a short apology.

"No problem. Follow me." She said. I did followed her, and we reached the Principal's Office.

"Here we are." She said while pointing at the door.

"Thanks" I said, as I knocked on the door.

"Come in" The Principal slightly shouted. Alleisha and I entered the room.

"Good morning Sir." I greeted, and Alleisha did after me.

"Good morning Ladies. How may I help you?" He asked formally.

"So Mr. Clark, we have a new student here. Her name is Crystal." Alleisha reported.

"Is that so? Okay then. Ms. Crystal, what level are you in?" Mr. Clark asked me.

"1st Year College Sir. Section A" I said politely and formally.

"Okay then, here's your schedule. Ms. Alleisha, please call Ms. Bernadette, and tell her to come here, immidiately." Mr. Clark commanded to Alleisha, as Alleisha nodded and left, leaving Mr. Clark and I alone.

After 3 minutes or so, we saw Alleisha with a lady, she must be Ms. Bernadette, she looks a bit scary though. Her look is fierce.

"Yes Mr. Clark? What is this thing that sounds important that you want me to rush?" She asked while looking at Mr. Clark.

"Well, we have a new transferee here. Miss, please introduce to her." Mr. Clark commanded while looking at me.

"Good morning Miss. I'm Crystal Joy Smith. I'm 19 years old. I'm a 7 years Valedictorian Student from my old school." I introduced formally.

"Good morning Ms. Crystal. I'm Ms. Bernadette Williams. I'm 37 years old and I will be your Adviser and your teacher in Physical Education." She introduced with a smile. She's not that bad.

"We should go now, before you get late." She said as she leaded us to our room. When we reached our room, Alleisha went in with Ms. Bernadette, while I stay outside, as I was told to. I leaned to the wall beside the wall, since the door was open.

"Good morning students! So, today we have a new student. Please come in!" I heard Ms. Berndette, and I went in with a shy smile on my face.

"Please introduce" Ms. Bernadette commanded politely, as I nodded and slightly stepped forward.

"Good morning! My name is Crystal Joy Smith. I'm 19 years old. I'm a 7 years Valedictorian Student from my old school. Our family owns a company named Weapon's Town House." I introduced nervously. I slightly heard them whispering and mumbling stuff like, 'Isn't that the biggest company in the world?', 'What a nerd.',  and 'She's rich af'.

"SILENCE!" Ms. Bernadette shouted in a very scary way. Everybody became quiet and they listened.

"Ms. Crystal, you may take your seat, and you can sit between Alleisha and Lanna." Ms. Bernadette commanded nicely. I walked closer to them, and I sat down. After taking my sit, the class started. Our first subject was English.