Episode 61

"Oh my God! Babe, you didn't!" Liam excitedly screamed out of happiness. He opened the box, and saw all the gift I gave him. The shoes, the clothes, the chocolate, the wrist watch, and an extra that I just added while he was getting me watter from downstairs. I asked him earlier coz' I finished the bottled water, and asked for more as a reason.

"I though it was for you that Nana delivered?" He was at shock right now.

"Well obviously, I lied. Sor-" i was about to apologize for lying, but Liam pulled me so fast, and dmashed his lips on mine, kissing me passionately. I could feel how happy and thankful he was. I could feel it through the kiss. I pulled away, and I chuckled at his cute childish action.

"Thank you so much!" He thanked me with his smile that was so bright that his eyes were almost closed.

"No problem. Anything for you. Happy Anniversary, love." I greeted him with a smile.

"Happy Anniversary too. I'll be the one buying you everything. And by the way, here's my gift." He replied, and he handed me a cute invitation card that was stored in a cute envelope. I opened it, and I read the sentences carefully. I was so shocked when I read it all. I looked at him with a shock face, and he laughed at my reaction.

"Seriously? You're throwing a party at the biggest Event's Place here? But wait! What kind of party?" I asked him with a confused face.

"A simple party. You'll know." He replied. The date was the December 24, 2019. Is it a Christmas Eve Party? Nevermind, let's just see. I smiled at him, and I pecked on his lips. After the Gift Giving, we watched a movie, and just cuddled in bed.

 After the Gift Giving, we watched a movie, and just cuddled in bed

LIAM'S P.O.V

We were watching a movie, and changed our cuddling position 50 minutes ago. I was focused on the movie, but I suddenly felt a head that softly fell on my shoulder.

 I was focused on the movie, but I suddenly felt a head that softly fell on my shoulder

I laid Crystal down, and turned off the T.V after. I laid beside her, and I closed my eyes, slowly drifting to dreamland.

1:30 AM
CRYSTAL'S P.O.V