Episode 16

AFTER CLASSES

I was about to leave, when I saw an invitation sticked to my locker. I opened it, and it was about our prom. It says that the prom will happen in 1 week. I sighed and went home.

PROM DAY
5:00 PM

Last week was boring, since everyone kept on staring, yet ignoring me. So, I just got out of the shower, and I am wearing a robe. I went to my sink, and got ready for prom. I had look pretty. Yesterday, I went to the nail salon, and I had long acrylic nails. I also wore my grey contact lens

Hair & Makeup:

My Gown:

After getting ready, I grabbed my Channel purse, and went to my car

After getting ready, I grabbed my Channel purse, and went to my car. Actually, it's my parents car, but since they got back from overseas, they helped me. They commanded Caleb to be my driver. We are gonna ride my dad's Limousine. It's already outside. Caleb arrived earlier, problaly like 3:00 PM. He had his food already. He's wearing a formal suit. Btw, my prom partner is Anthony Torres. Well, we'll meet at the venue.

I walked out of my room. When Caleb saw me at the stairs, he quickly ran to me, and held my hand to escort me to the car. I smiled at his actions. He's always a gentleman. He closed the car door, and he went to the Driver's seat.

While he was driving, I was on Intagram, scrollimg and scrolling. But then, I stopped scrolling when I saw an IG post from Alleisha and a comment from Liam. It was a picture of them together at the venue. Looks like they're already there. Liam commented on the post, and said, 'How pretty and sexy you are. You're really perfect for me.', how cringy they are. I'm not being bitter, but they are cringy af.

When we arrived the venue, I saw everyone staribg at the car, confused on who's going to come out the door. Caleb, went to the door, and opened it. He reached his hand out to me, and I held it. He helped me get out. He made sure that my head won't hit the car roof. He covered my head with his other hand. I smiled at him. He smiled back, and went back in in the car to park it. Then, Anthony walked to me. He reached his amr out, and I cling my hand on it. We entered the venue, and everyone was hella stating at me.

AFTER SOME HOURS

I was time to announce the Prom King and Queen. The host went in front and greeted everyone.

"Good evening to the all of you. So now, it's time. It's time to announce the Prom King and Queen. So before anything else, I just wanna say that you all look pretty and handsome. And now, let us rush, so you all can have a peaceful night. Our Prom King will be... Mr. Liam Anderson. Let us all give him a round of applause. And now, the Prom Queen. Our Prom Queen will be..." While the host was about to announce the Prom Queen, I looked at Alleisha who was looking confident that she was gping to win it.

"Our Prom Queen is... Ms.... Crysta Joy Smith!!!! Please give her a round of applause. Please come forward, and have your dance." The host said, and Alleisha looked mad af. They gave us our thingies, and  Liam gave me his hand. We had our dance awkwardly.I was avoiding eye-contact, but he was looking at me. He moved my chin, and forcefully made me face him. I faced him, and we had eye-contact.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly said with emotions. I stayed quiet, because it was all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry if I cheated. I'm sorry if I used you. I'm sorry for giving you good memories, but then changing it to bad. I'm sorry, for all the sins I had done. Sorry for causing you much pain. I started unliking Alleisha, not because of your sudden change, but because she's cheating, and she ain't telling me it. She hides it from me. I saw her kissing Anthony. That's why I was pissed when you chose him as your partner. I still love you." He said as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Please, be mine again." He said, and there, my heart went crashing. I pushed him, and ran out of the place. Tears uncontrollably streaming down my cheeks as I run to my dad's Limousine. Caleb was shocked, but he stayed quiet, and he went in.

"Where are we going now?" Caleb asked.

"Home." I said, and he nodded.

"Crystal. I'm leaving tonight, because your parents are going overseas at midnight." He said while driving, but I ignored it, and I continued crying by myself. Memories were flashing back once again. The scene of him cheating, the good old memories when we were at my house, the good old memories of us being a couple. It was all flashing back, making me cry a lot.

When we arrived, Caleb opened the door for me. I ignored him being gentleman, and I ran to my room. I threw my everything. My heels, my purse and also my prom thingies. I forced myself to change, and remove my makeup and hair. I removed them while crying nonstop.

My bedtime clothes:

After forcing myself, I went to my bed, and cried under my covers

After forcing myself, I went to my bed, and cried under my covers. I didn't sleep, I didn't eat, I didn't do anyhting, but cry.

LIAM'S P.O.V

When Alleisha posted the picture of us, I pretended to be sweet and commented stuff, but I wasn't sweet that time. When Crystal left, she left her necklace, it fell on the fell when she ran. I picked it up, and tears started falling down my cheeks. It was the necklace I gave her when we were together. This was my first anniversary gift to her.

When I realized that she might do something bad, I quickly put the necklace on my pocket, amd ran to my car. I drove to her house as fast as I can.

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V

I threw the flower vases on the tables, and made sure it broke. I threw all the fragile in my room. I threw it on the floor while screaming and crying.

I fell on the floor, and I hugged my knees while crying. I saw a piece of glass beside me. I grabbed it, and I looked at my wrist.

"This may end my suffering." I mumbled as I was about to cut myself when suddenly.