Episode 31

Everyone had their cars and vans, but I used my new sports car. It's the same as the old one. I'm with Caleb and Jonna. The other preferred to have the vans, but I decided to go with my car since it's quite fast.

When we arrive the place, it was a burnt abandoned building. There are still high grounds. My team decided to go inside at the floor we're assigned.

"Victims are in different floors, but Zach Cole is at the rooftop. He's alone. Other teams are sent to this place, and theg are comming." The camera watcher reported through our earpieces.

"Copy." I replied.

"Caleb, choose your assistants, and proceed to the 4th Floor. Jonna, choose yours as well and head to the 6th Floor. The others are going to where they're assigned." I commanded. We all moved, and I proceeded to where Zach Cole was.

Everytime that I encounter his men, I shoot them straight to their heads, or I would attack them, and secretly stab them. I was running to the rooftop coz' I was hearing girl screams. Familiar, but I can't remember. When I arrived at the rooftop, I saw Zach, hostaging my ex-bestfriend, Alleisha. I was hesitating to save her, but this is my job.

"Let her go! Fight me you coward! Intimidated by a woman? What a coward." I teasingly said.

"Move an inch, or die!" He shouted.

"Let her go! Are you seriously using her against me? Well, it's not working coward!" I said. He pushed Alleisha, and attacked me. Suddenly, he hostaged me, and made me face behind us. And there, I saw him.

"Liam!? No! Don't come any closer!" I commanded for his safety.

"I have to save you!" He said.

"Just listen! I don't want you in trouble!" I shouted.

"NO!" He ignored my commanded, and ran to us. But then, BANG!!!!

"LIAM!!!!!!!!" I screamed. There he laid on the ground with his own blood. I punched Zach's stomach with my elbow, and he moved back, giving me the chance to escape. I ran to him, and atracked him. When we were at the edge of the rooftop, I kicked him, and there he was hanging.

I looked at him with madness, and I then stomped on his hands. He fell off, and died for landing on the floor. I ran to Liam, who was with Alleisha. I ran to him, and pushed Alleisha aside.

"Liam! Don't close your eyes! You're fine! Help is comming! Stay with me! Like what I did to you! Don't you dare sleep Liam! We're still having our wedding in a few days!" I said, trying to avoid him from sleeping.

"Bring me the fucking medical team! Rooftop! Leader of 2nd Set injured! Hurry the fuck up!" I commanded through my earpiece. I looked at Alleisha who was beside me, crying.

"This is all your fucking fault! If you helped yourself when he was hostaging you, this would've not happened! All your fault! Stay away from us, or else you'll be living in a olace blocked by metal bars." I threatened her. Then the medical team arrived. They took Liam with them. I looked at Alleisha, for the last time, and left. I went with Liam who was losing tons of blood.

"Liam, don't have your dreams yet. It's not yet bedtime." I said, trying to let him awake and know.