Episode 10

6:30 AM

I woke up by the usual sound of my alarm. I stood up and got ready for school. It was hard, since this freakin' wound is disturbing, but anyways, I did my morning routine, as usual.

My look:

I wore a jacket, for two reasons

I wore a jacket, for two reasons. Firstly, it's cold outside, and secondly, I don't want anyone to see my wound. I wore my glasses, and as usual, I grabbed my fixed backpack and keys. I went to my car and drove to school. When I arrived, everyone stared at me again.

"Isn't she the student, that had a gun yesterday?" I heard a girl whispered. I ignored her, and walked in. I went to my locker, and grabbed my Physical Education clothes. I went to the restroom, and changed my clothes. I don't wear these when I'm home, and I'm about to go to school.

I changed to this:

I wore my jacket, and went out of the restroom

I wore my jacket, and went out of the restroom. I placed my clothes in my locker. I then got my stuff, and I went to our room. Where I saw everyone. Alleisha ran to me and held my hand. She accidentally gripped on my wound.

"AAH-AAHH-AH" I groaned. She was shocked on my reaction. Her expression changed into a shocked one. Suddenly, she pulled my jacket sleeve up, and she saw the white bandage.

"Crystal!? Are you okay!? What happened with this!?" She asked worriedly. I pulled my sleeves down and talked

"It's nothing." I replied, and I went to my chair.

"Stop lying." Alleisha said.

"Okay fine! I got this in the middle of the fight. Paul wounded me with his pocket knife." I explained, and everyone suddenly came close.

"Lemme see, honey." Alleisha said, like a mother of mine. I sighed, and pulled my sleeves up. I peeled the white bandage, and there they saw my big cut. The cut was as big a stick. It started from above my wrist to above my elbow, the front part one. I quickly covered it, and I quickly pulled my sleeves down.

"You're awesome." Cassy praised me. I smiled at her, and the teacher came in